    Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
    Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:p ) and then
    i can be happy... until i think of other things.
    Evil, Nov 7, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    Evil <> wrote:

    > Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
    > Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:p ) and then
    > i can be happy... until i think of other things.

    Fairy nuff.

    [Followups adjusted]
    Cookie Monster, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Evil

    Fata Morgana Guest

    "Evil" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813

    Yeah, I just saw this announcement on one of the message boards I frequent.
    Excellent news, to be sure!

    > another of my wishes fulfilled!
    >
    > (Star Trek TOS Season boxes,
    > Freaks and Geeks with Original music,
    > Alien Quad dvds to be released Individually,
    > Star Wars Trilogy, though likely the SEs, in '04,
    > Nausicaa)
    >
    > Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
    > Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:p ) and then
    > i can be happy... until i think of other things.

    You mean Tick and Freakazoid on DVD aren't on your list?

    /me narrows her eyes.

    Fata Morgana
    --
    http://www.jazzmess.com - a veiwers' guide to Cowboy Bebop
    http://www.cowboybebop.org - archive of CowboyBebop.com
    Fata Morgana, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Evil

    Brian Doyle Guest

    "Fata Morgana" <> wrote in message
    > You mean Tick and Freakazoid on DVD aren't on your list?

    Oooh, you beat me to it!

    I'd also like to add "Pinky and the Brain" and Seasons 1 2 and 4 or "ReBoot"
    to that list.
    Brian Doyle, Nov 7, 2003
  5. will this Zim set contain all of the unaired episodes as well?
    Vlvetmorning98, Nov 7, 2003
  6. Evil

    Evil Guest

    "Fata Morgana" <> wrote in message news:<IGTqb.1679$>...
    > "Evil" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813
    > >

    > Yeah, I just saw this announcement on one of the message boards I frequent.
    > Excellent news, to be sure!
    >
    > > another of my wishes fulfilled!
    > >
    > > (Star Trek TOS Season boxes,
    > > Freaks and Geeks with Original music,
    > > Alien Quad dvds to be released Individually,
    > > Star Wars Trilogy, though likely the SEs, in '04,
    > > Nausicaa)
    > >
    > > Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
    > > Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:p ) and then
    > > i can be happy... until i think of other things.

    > You mean Tick and Freakazoid on DVD aren't on your list?
    >
    > /me narrows her eyes.
    >
    > Fata Morgana

    well, NOW they are. Geez, thanx for adding to my list of
    unhappiness... although, isn't TICK animated on the way?
    Evil, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Evil

    Fata Morgana Guest

    "Evil" <> wrote in message

    > well, NOW they are. Geez, thanx for adding to my list of
    > unhappiness...

    Always glad to help. ^_^

    >although, isn't TICK animated on the way?

    I wish. Tick live-action is, but the animated series is somewhere in
    broadcast purgatory.

    Fata Morgana
    Fata Morgana, Nov 8, 2003
  8. "Fata Morgana" <> wrote in message

    > "Evil" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813
    > >

    > Yeah, I just saw this announcement on one of the message boards I

    frequent.
    > Excellent news, to be sure!

    wasn't a.m.t., now, was it? Just curious, as I posted it there last night
    :)

    > > another of my wishes fulfilled!

    likewise! strange that they're doing 3 seperate 2-disc sets. But hey, as
    long as every episode is included, I'll be eternally happy.
    PseudoApparition, Nov 8, 2003
  9. Evil

    Ronald Cole Guest

    (Vlvetmorning98) writes:
    > will this Zim set contain all of the unaired episodes as well?

    I believe they are unaired only in the US. You can find satellite
    rips of those eps on most bittorrent sites (like suprnova.org).

    Ronald Cole <> Phone: (760) 499-9142
    President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152
    Ronald Cole, Nov 8, 2003
  10. Ethan Hammond, Nov 8, 2003
  11. Evil

    Rick Guest

    Well you have to try Farscape and Star Gate SG1 and
    every once in awhile The BBC releases a Doctor Who.

    Rick, Nov 9, 2003
  12. On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Ethan Hammond wrote:

    > "Evil" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813
    > >
    > > another of my wishes fulfilled!

    > I have never seen Invader Zim but I have met Wally Wingert
    > who did some of the voices in the show. I got his autograph
    > too cause he was Mirage and Sideburn on Transformers
    > Robots in Disguise.

    Then some Zim-obsessed fan should Echanize you
    and get you to watch Zim!

    Laters. =)

    Stan
    --
    _______ ________ _______ ____ ___ ___ ______ ______
    | __|__ __| _ | \ | | | | _____| _____|
    | ( _| | Dometita http://cif.rochester.edu/~stanlee/
    \ ______| _______ ____ ___
    / \ / \ | _ | \ | |
    / \/ \| _ | |\ |
    /___/\/\___|__| |__|___| \ ___|
    S.t.A.n.L.e.E, Nov 9, 2003
  13. Evil

    Guest

    According to Brian Doyle <>:
    :[...] Seasons 1 2 and 4 or "ReBoot"
    :to that list.

    Actually, I believe these are available on DVD.

    Amazon.com still lists them - $22.48 per season, released by ADV.
    Also ShadowRaiders (another series I enjoyed that Mainframe did).

  14. wrote:
    > According to Brian Doyle <>:
    > :[...] Seasons 1 2 and 4 or "ReBoot"
    > :to that list.
    >
    > Actually, I believe these are available on DVD.
    >
    > Amazon.com still lists them - $22.48 per season, released by ADV.
    > Also ShadowRaiders (another series I enjoyed that Mainframe did).

    Um, no. Those are the four volumes of season 3. Seasons 1, 2 and
    4 are still unavailable (except for the four episodes of season 1
    that got released on VHS, one per cassette, if you can find them).

    Chris Mattern
    Chris Mattern, Nov 10, 2003
  15. Evil

    Brian Doyle Guest

    <> wrote in message news:boo29j$671$...

    > According to Brian Doyle <>:
    > :[...] Seasons 1 2 and 4 or "ReBoot"
    > :to that list.
    >
    > Actually, I believe these are available on DVD.

    I wish! :)
    Brian Doyle, Nov 10, 2003
  16. Evil

    Guest

    According to Brian Doyle <>:
    :
    :<> wrote in message news:boo29j$671$...
    :>
    :> According to Brian Doyle <>:
    :> :[...] Seasons 1 2 and 4 or "ReBoot"
    :> :to that list.
    :>
    :> Actually, I believe these are available on DVD.
    :
    :I wish! :)

    BLUSH! I apologize. When I read the original Mainframe announcement,
    I obviously misunderstood the intent.

    And obvious also is that I did not read the amazon pages correctly.

    I will attempt to read better before posting next time.
  17. Evil

    8-Bit Star Guest

    "Brian Doyle" <> wrote in message news:<boh36a$aa9$>...
    > "Fata Morgana" <> wrote in message
    > > You mean Tick and Freakazoid on DVD aren't on your list?

    > Oooh, you beat me to it!

    Tick is on my list, Freakazoid is not (I like it, but it's
    not a show I think I'd buy a set of).

    > I'd also like to add "Pinky and the Brain" and Seasons 1 2 and 4 or "ReBoot"
    > to that list.

    Ummm... isn't Reboot Season 4 ALREADY on DVD?
    8-Bit Star, Nov 11, 2003
  18. Evil

    Brian Doyle Guest

    "8-Bit Star" <> wrote in message
    > Freakazoid is not (I like it, but it's not a show I think I'd buy a set

    of).

    You're young, you'll learn... ;-)

    > > I'd also like to add "Pinky and the Brain" and Seasons 1 2 and 4 or

    "ReBoot"
    > > to that list.

    > Ummm... isn't Reboot Season 4 ALREADY on DVD?

    No, alas. Season 3 is, and ONLY Season 3, anywhere in the world.... Believe
    me, alt.tv.reboot has that one covered...
    Brian Doyle, Nov 11, 2003
  19. Evil

    8-Bit Star Guest

    "Brian Doyle" <> wrote in message news:<boru72$sej$>...
    > "8-Bit Star" <> wrote in message
    > > Freakazoid is not (I like it, but it's not a show I think I'd buy a set

    > of).
    >
    > You're young, you'll learn... ;-)

    I'll learn what? Freakazoid was a show that was funny the first time,
    but wears thin with repeat viewings. Though as I discussed in another
    topic, I don't really care much for comedies in the first place.
    8-Bit Star, Nov 12, 2003
  20. Evil

    Chika Guest

    In article <>, 8-Bit Star
    <> wrote:
    > "Brian Doyle" <> wrote in message
    > > "8-Bit Star" <> wrote in message
    > > > Freakazoid is not (I like it, but it's not a show I think I'd buy a
    > > > set of).

    > > You're young, you'll learn... ;-)

    > I'll learn what? Freakazoid was a show that was funny the first time,
    > but wears thin with repeat viewings.

    Isn't that true of most things? I think this was the ultimate reason for
    the death of CNX...

    Freakazoid and Animaniacs seldom get any airtime in the UK these days,
    though they have started showing Taz-Mania on Boomerang, so perhaps...

    > Though as I discussed in another topic, I don't really care much for
    > comedies in the first place.

    It's all a matter of taste! ^_^

    --
    //\ // Chika <miyuki at crashnet.org.uk>
    // \// MMW Crashnet <crashnet.org.uk>

    .... AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse
    Chika, Nov 12, 2003