    problem?

    Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

    , Oct 31, 2005

  2. "" wrote:
    > Does anyone have an idea why the Windows ZWC service would change from
    > automatic to disabled every time I logoff or restart? I have completely
    > removed the linksys admin software that came with the card, thinking
    > that it was trying to wrestle control, but am still having the same
    > problem?

    Something still sits there and keeps disabling wzcsvc.

    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Oct 31, 2005

  3. GTS Guest

    I recently ran into a similar problem with some Linksys units which, exactly
    as you speculated, were grabbing control. (Uninstalling the admin program
    might not fix what the driver itself is doing.) Downloading newer drivers
    from Linksys resolved it.

    GTS, Oct 31, 2005
  4. This happens if the operating system does not see the wireless NIC. If you
    are using a USB or other type external that would be a cause

    =?Utf-8?B?TGV3aXM=?=, Nov 1, 2005
  5. Well I've seen the problem on a DELL Latitude with an Intel PROWireless 2200
    netcard. The problem could be solved by enabling WZC in the driver.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm8=?=, Nov 2, 2005