    steps each time. What's the problem with the "Apply" button being deactive?
    --
    mickey

    mickey, Jun 15, 2008

  2. Hi
    May be this can Help.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 15, 2008

  3. mickey

    mickey Guest

    Thanks a lot. Problem was the Dell LAN was also enabled so I disabled that.
    Solved the problem!
    --
    mickey

    mickey, Jun 15, 2008
  4. mickey

    Pavel A. Guest

    "mickey" <> wrote in message
    > I have to reset my Windows config setting to connect wireless each time
    > the
    > computer starts. After resetting the setting to "START" in Services
    > (because
    > it's been reset to "STOP", the "Apply" button is dimmed so I can only
    > click
    > OK. I think this may be the problem. So then I have to go through all
    > the
    > steps each time. What's the problem with the "Apply" button being
    > deactive?

    There is no problem with the Apply button.
    It is enabled only when one changes the startup type of the service, what
    you don't do.
    The start and stop are one-time commands that don't affect the permanent
    startup type.

    The info on MVP Jack's site can help you to find what is tinkering with your
    wzcsvc.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jun 15, 2008