    I might have bought a copy if they had included the whole
    concert. But portions of it? This is the same thing that happened
    with the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert. No thanks...
    James Evans, Aug 14, 2004

  2. James Evans

    Tarkus Guest

    On 8/13/2004 9:10:45 PM, James Evans wrote:

    > I did a Google search and found out that the surviving members of LZ
    > have decided not to allow their performance to be included on the
    > Live Aid DVD. Elton John has done likewise.

    LZ was pretty bad there, so I can't really blame them.
    --
    "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door.
    You're the one that has to walk through it."

    Now playing: "u"
    Tarkus, Aug 14, 2004

  3. "Tarkus" <> wrote in message
    > On 8/13/2004 9:10:45 PM, James Evans wrote:
    >
    > > I did a Google search and found out that the surviving members of LZ
    > > have decided not to allow their performance to be included on the
    > > Live Aid DVD. Elton John has done likewise.

    > LZ was pretty bad there, so I can't really blame them.
    > --
    > "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door.
    > You're the one that has to walk through it."
    >
    > Now playing: "u"

    I saw LIve Aid while in London and Elton's performance was rather bland. I
    think he was going through some man trouble at the time.
    Tad Bitt§ï£, Aug 15, 2004