    I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
    sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
    know a bit more about this. Thanks.
    Thomas, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Thomas

    Scott Auge Guest

    In article <221Re.2844$>,
    Thomas <> wrote:

    > I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
    > sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
    > know a bit more about this. Thanks.

    I would keep it. You never know how much some enthusiast wanting to
    relive the past will pay for it in the future.

    --
    Available for Hire! http://amduus.com/Resumes/
    Scott Auge, Aug 30, 2005

  3. Thomas

    Plato Guest

    Thomas wrote:

    > I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
    > sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
    > know a bit more about this. Thanks.

    Put it on the curb.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 30, 2005
  4. Thomas

    John Holmes Guest

    Scott Auge blabbered in alt.computer:

    > In article <221Re.2844$>,
    > Thomas <> wrote:
    >
    >> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
    >> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who

    might
    >> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

    > I would keep it. You never know how much some enthusiast wanting to
    > relive the past will pay for it in the future.

    If you like the darn thing, just offer the OP a deal! Or is your garage
    filled up with old C64's and monochrome monitors?

    --
    Your mother was a vain offender who used to breed cacti in a mortuary.
    John Holmes, Aug 30, 2005
  5. Thomas

    Scott Auge Guest

    In article <>,
    John Holmes <> wrote:

    > Scott Auge blabbered in alt.computer:
    >
    > > In article <221Re.2844$>,
    > > Thomas <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
    > >> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who

    > might
    > >> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

    > > I would keep it. You never know how much some enthusiast wanting to
    > > relive the past will pay for it in the future.
    > >

    > If you like the darn thing, just offer the OP a deal! Or is your garage
    > filled up with old C64's and monochrome monitors?

    Well, see that's it - I am a Commodore guy, not a Zenith guy... :p

    --
    Available for Hire! http://amduus.com/Resumes/
    Scott Auge, Aug 31, 2005
  6. Thomas

    philo Guest

    Thomas wrote:

    > I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
    > sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
    > know a bit more about this. Thanks.

    http://obsoletecomputermuseum.org/helpline/

    then go to the "swap" page
    philo, Aug 31, 2005
  7. Thomas

    Gomar Guest

    Gomar, Sep 2, 2005
  8. Thomas

    Thomas Guest

    Thomas wrote:
    > I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
    > sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
    > know a bit more about this. Thanks.

    I probably should mention I couldn't get it to work, but to be honest I
    don't know much about a computer that's older than I am :)
    Thomas, Sep 3, 2005