Zen mp3 player.

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by cybuerke, Sep 18, 2010.

  1. cybuerke

    cybuerke Guest

    Howdo Trevor

    Thanks again for your help on the phone this morning. In the end, I
    didn't need the magical installation gubbins that you kindly pointed me
    towards.

    The problem seemed to be to do with the fact that I was using XPPro
    installed in a VirtualBox on my Linux machine, and the usb device
    although claimed to be recognised, in fact wasn't.

    In the end, I used a netbook with XP Home installed sans any Creative
    software at all, and was presented with a "MY Zen" folder with no prompt
    whatsoever from me.

    Result - "Result".

    Thanks again for your kind assistance. Feedback has been left, although
    it's a shame there's not enough space for more!

    Best Wishes
    Trevor Hyde
    cybuerke, Sep 18, 2010

  2. cybuerke