  1. Spore

    Spore Guest

    Anyone found any drivers for the Zboard that work??
    Spore, Jun 19, 2005

  2. Spore

    Ash Ridley Guest

    I emailed their tech support recently (having just purchased a Zboard) and
    the 64 bit drivers are in development - no eta I'm afraid

    Ash Ridley, Sep 19, 2005

  3. http://www.smlink.com/objects/SLA56-V4.20.01-MV-XP64Bit.zip

    Smart link has drivers for their modems, maybe you want to consider
    purchasing one from them and return that present non supported modem.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 19, 2005
  4. On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:57:56 -0700, "Andre Da Costa"
    <> wrote:

    >> "Spore" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone found any drivers for the Zboard that work??

    >"Ash Ridley" <> wrote in message
    >>I emailed their tech support recently (having just purchased a Zboard) and
    >> the 64 bit drivers are in development - no eta I'm afraid

    >http://www.smlink.com/objects/SLA56-V4.20.01-MV-XP64Bit.zip
    >
    >Smart link has drivers for their modems, maybe you want to consider
    >purchasing one from them and return that present non supported modem.

    Isn't the Zboard a gaming keyboard? Or did you intend this response
    for the later thread titled "PCI Modem"?
    J. Eric Durbin, Sep 20, 2005