    Utterer

    _______________
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.
    Utterer.com.net.org, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Re: zaurus old progams (answering my own question)

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:38:53 -0400, Utterer.com.net.org
    <> wrote:

    >I have a Sharp Zaurus PDA. I recently flashed the OS with the update
    >from Sharp.
    >
    >I am now running kernel version 2.4.18, ROM version 1.32. After the
    >flash, it left behind the icons for some of the old programs it
    >replaced. I need to know how to remove those icons. Also, how do I
    >create new program groups? And, how do I move the icons to the new
    >groups?
    >
    >I have been using Linux for a few years now, but still consider myself
    >a newbie, so be gentle. :)
    >
    >Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    >Thank You
    >
    >Utterer
    >
    >_______________
    >5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.

    I did some more searching and found the answer.

    It is under the settings tab, an app called Tab Setting. I will let
    you add or remove icons from the Q menu, and the tabs. This app also
    lets you create new groups and move program icons to them.

    Just thought I would post this in case someone else runs into this
    problem.

    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.
    Utterer.com.net.org, Oct 3, 2004