    [​IMG]
    Quote: "Zalman was the first to introduce a passive watercooling kit. It was external and used a large radiator. They one up the previous with the current Reserator 1 Plus. Considering the water is passively cooled, the performance isn't bad."
    Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?page=zalmanreseratorplus_1
    Silverstrand, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I just don't see these things as being very portable so it hurts for someone like me that attends LANs.
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    so true... and its not that good of a overclockers Radiator anyways... i am sure the Vapour coolers are just fine if u mount them in a case :D
    unholy, Sep 16, 2005