    Maxtor 120GB SATA H.D
    TEAC DVD-R
    NEC 3520A DVD-RW
    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    That's it? Needs work.
    Blazin Trav, Jul 2, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    it looks like a hunk of junk with that case....... its needs a window at least..........
    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    I say paint the front a dark dark blue (near black) color including the face plates and get rid of that "USB" lable.
    ww_crimson, Jul 3, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Yeah, you're totally right. It really looks crappy. The only problem is that I can't find spare time to mod my case. I really want to mod it.
    Ooh, I wish I've worked less hours :(
    zachig, Jul 4, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    By any chance, has that picture been modified? The drive bay looks at bit....weird?
    Flukemanguy, Aug 11, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i don't know what u have in your machine because i cant see it :(
    unholy, Aug 12, 2005