  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. David H. Lipman, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Joe

    User Guest

    Just another moron

    User, Oct 24, 2004
  4. >ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

    Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!
    ?subject=Techtalk (Do not alter!)
    http://lists.gpick.com

    \Crash\ Dummy, Oct 24, 2004
  5. Joe

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, Oct 24, 2004
  6. Joe

    Heather Guest

    > And JASC was bought by Corel.
    >
    > So what's the point ?

    And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on,
    grin!!

    Heather

    Heather, Oct 24, 2004
  7. Joe

    Vanguardx Guest

    "Joe" <>
    wrote in news:qEBed.15211$Pl.7041@pd7tw1no:
    > http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_computers&Number=293045844
    >
    > glad I stopped using it.
    >
    > Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=site:www.checkpoint.com Zone Labs&btnG=Search

    And I bet you run as fast as your stubby fat feet can carry you away
    from Kaspersky anti-virus software, too. Obviously no one trustworthy
    and decent makes software outside of your country, uh huh. More proof
    that kids shouldn't be allowed Internet access.

    Vanguardx, Oct 24, 2004
  8. >And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on,
    >grin!!

    DiskKeeper is owned by Scientologists. :)

    \Crash\ Dummy, Oct 24, 2004
  9. >More proof
    >that kids shouldn't be allowed Internet access.

    Especially the ones that shave their heads.

    \Crash\ Dummy, Oct 24, 2004
  10. Isn't also Earthlink ?

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Oct 24, 2004
  11. >> DiskKeeper is owned by Scientologists. :)
    > Isn't also Earthlink ?

    Don't know. I use only genuine Amish software.

    \Crash\ Dummy, Oct 24, 2004
  12. Joe

    Buffalo Guest

    > >ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

    > Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!

    [snip]

    You have a problem with the aliens at Roswell?
    Are you some kind of prejudiced freako?

    Buffalo, Oct 24, 2004
  13. Joe

    Larry Guest

    Larry, Oct 24, 2004
  14. Joe

    Heather Guest

    > ""Crash" Dummy" <> wrote in message
    > > >ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

    > > Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!

    > [snip]
    >
    > You have a problem with the aliens at Roswell?
    > Are you some kind of prejudiced freako?

    ROFL!! Are you one of them?

    Heather, Oct 24, 2004
  15. Joe

    Sunny Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in message
    >> glad I stopped using it.

    What Islamic owned program do you use ?

    Sunny, Oct 24, 2004
  16. Joe

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:28:33 GMT, "Sunny" <>
    wrote:

    >"Joe" <> wrote in message
    >>> glad I stopped using it.

    >What Islamic owned program do you use ?

    The Hamas firewall, based on AK47 technology.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Oct 24, 2004
  17. Joe

    TRAP T2 Guest

    It's Useless Now with Windows integrated firewall with XP.
    No one will buy it anymore.

    TRAP T2, Oct 24, 2004
  18. Joe

    Conor Guest

    Conor, Oct 24, 2004
  19. Joe

    Conor Guest

    In article <417b677a$>, TRAP T2 says...
    > It's Useless Now with Windows integrated firewall with XP.
    > No one will buy it anymore.

    <snigger>
    Another IT security expert is born.

    At least I know its your PC sending out spam.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.

    Conor, Oct 24, 2004
  20. Joe

    infospy Guest

    "Heather" <> wrote in message

    > "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > >
    > > ""Crash" Dummy" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!

    > > [snip]
    > >
    > > You have a problem with the aliens at Roswell?
    > > Are you some kind of prejudiced freako?

    > ROFL!! Are you one of them?

    No......... it is two of them!

    infospy, Oct 24, 2004