    snotty email.

    TIA

    Richard

    Guest, May 24, 2004

  2. ZoneAlarm wouldn't play nice. I fought with it for months. I finally
    uninstalled and went to Sygate. I have NO problems with Sygate. I've
    installed it on many systems.

    http://smb.sygate.com/products/spf_standard.htm

    You have disabled the native XP firewall?

    I am testing the EZArmor Suite from Computer Associates, which uses
    the Zone Alarm firewall, however I am not pleased with it and will
    return to Sygate, soon!...;o) I am having the same problem. I've
    fought with it too much before, to try to resolve the actual problem.
    So I'm not wasting any more time on it.

    <> chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, May 24, 2004