    ---------------------------
    WoWsat.com
    ---------------------------

    R Green, Jul 11, 2003

  2. hmmm... in this case then, recently when i received a couple of emails
    purporting to be from Microsoft's security center, urging me to click on the
    attachment to "upgrade my security patch", that when Norton detected it as
    being a virus, my ZA has already changed the extension to ZL9?
    interesting...

    by the way, i also got another email from MS again, this time with a ZM9
    extension... so is this ZA's doing also?

    R Green
    Technical Service Advisor
    ---------------------------
    WoWsat.com
    ---------------------------

    R Green -WoWsat.com, Jul 15, 2003

  3. R Green

    mto Guest

    "R Green -WoWsat.com" <> wrote in message
    > hmmm... in this case then, recently when i received a couple of emails
    > purporting to be from Microsoft's security center, urging me to click on

    the
    > attachment to "upgrade my security patch", that when Norton detected it as
    > being a virus, my ZA has already changed the extension to ZL9?
    > interesting...
    >
    > by the way, i also got another email from MS again, this time with a ZM9
    > extension... so is this ZA's doing also?
    >
    > R Green
    > Technical Service Advisor
    > WoWsat.com

    Yes, it is changing the extension so that the program cannot function until
    you can deal with it appropriately.

    mto, Jul 15, 2003