You've never seen it before and you'll never see it again.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred A Stover, Dec 25, 2007.

  1. Fred A Stover, Dec 25, 2007

  2. Fred A Stover

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Dec 25, 2007

  3. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Fred A Stover wrote:
    >> An albino white-tailed deer, only a few hours old.
    >>
    >> Download the photos free:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A1.bmp
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A2.bmp
    >>
    >> Only 1 in 3 million born, fewer seen, and even fewer photographed.

    > And then they had dinner.

    If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail? :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 25, 2007
  4. Fred A Stover

    Rôgêr Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Fred A Stover wrote:
    >>> An albino white-tailed deer, only a few hours old.
    >>>
    >>> Download the photos free:
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A1.bmp
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A2.bmp
    >>>
    >>> Only 1 in 3 million born, fewer seen, and even fewer photographed.

    >> And then they had dinner.

    > If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail? :)

    They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in the crock-pot".
    Rôgêr, Dec 25, 2007
  5. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> And then they had dinner.

    >> If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail? :)

    > They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in the crock-pot".

    Mmmmmm......venison.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 25, 2007
  6. Fred A Stover

    thanatoid Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> And then they had dinner.

    >> If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail? :)

    > They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in
    > the crock-pot".

    You are an offensive retard and I sincerely hope somebody makes
    the world an Xmas gift and kills you, twice if possible.

    Plonked, so don't bother exercising your 14 brain cells on a
    reply.

    Disclaimer for the authorities:
    I have no intention whatsoever of killing or otherwise harming,
    harassing or inconveniencing the poster known as "Rôgêr" in any
    way either now or at any time in the future.

    --
    The only cure for stupidity is death.
    The only cure for brilliance is death.
    thanatoid, Dec 25, 2007
  7. Fred A Stover

    Rôgêr Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail? :)

    >> They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in
    >> the crock-pot".

    > You are an offensive retard and I sincerely hope somebody makes
    > the world an Xmas gift and kills you, twice if possible.
    >
    > Plonked

    Well, look who the retards dragged in. It's hemoroid the lag nificent. I
    hope you have a great life without me (though obviously thus not
    enrichenemed). You're a great guy and not nearly as stupid as you seem,
    maybe some little twit of a female will take a liking to you and lead
    you astray. BBFN
    Rôgêr, Dec 25, 2007
  8. Fred A Stover

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yep, I mean it is in their house looks like a bedroom.

    pcbutts1, Dec 26, 2007