    either have Javascripting turned off or I have an older version of
    Adobe Flash Player. Neither of these are true. Where else might I look
    to solve this problem?
    Bob H, Mar 17, 2009

  2. Bob H

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Bob H wrote:
    > When I attempt to view a YouTube file I get a message that says I
    > either have Javascripting turned off or I have an older version of
    > Adobe Flash Player. Neither of these are true. Where else might I look
    > to solve this problem?

    Which browser?
    Desk Rabbit, Mar 17, 2009

  3. "Bob H" <> wrote in message
    > When I attempt to view a YouTube file I get a message that says I
    > either have Javascripting turned off or I have an older version of
    > Adobe Flash Player. Neither of these are true. Where else might I look
    > to solve this problem?

    It is all over google, but as a typical google grouper, you failed
    to do a google search.

    Your headers indicate you are an XP user.
    One known issue that effects a few browsers, is security settings.
    Go to: Start/Settings/Control Panel/Internet Options
    Then click the security tab
    Under: "Select a zone to view or change security settings" -
    click to Hi-Light "Internet"
    Then adjust security level slider down from "High" to "Medium"
    Then Click "Apply" button, then the "OK" button
    Close all windows
    Try You Tube.
    Shirley Crabtree, Mar 17, 2009