    anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
    not just the link but the whole file

    TIA
    Psy 93, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Psy 93

    joevan Guest

    On 22 Jun 2006 14:11:39 -0700, "Psy 93" <>
    wrote:

    >hello,
    >anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
    >not just the link but the whole file
    >
    >TIA

    google for keep file or try the ink below. It works with firefox.
    Don't know about IE. Maybe it does maybe it don't.
    www.keepvid.com
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Psy 93

    Plato Guest

    Psy 93 wrote:

    > anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
    > not just the link but the whole file

    Ask youtube

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Psy 93

    Guest

    "Psy 93" <> wrote:

    |>hello,
    |>anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
    |>not just the link but the whole file

    FireFox as mention'd has an extension - worth looking into.

    Opera (and I would think IE) - let the video play all the way thru, go
    to your cache sort by date it will be the large file on top, transfer
    it someplace else and rename it something.FLV
    Then I use "Total Video Converter" to convert it to an MPG

    --
    http://www.spacetelescope.org/videos/archive/topic/dvd//
    , Jun 22, 2006
  5. Psy 93

    Trent SC Guest

    > |>hello,
    > |>anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
    > |>not just the link but the whole file
    >
    > FireFox as mention'd has an extension - worth looking into.
    >
    > Opera (and I would think IE) - let the video play all the way thru, go
    > to your cache sort by date it will be the large file on top, transfer
    > it someplace else and rename it something.FLV
    > Then I use "Total Video Converter" to convert it to an MPG

    Or just install FLVPlayer
    Trent SC, Jun 22, 2006
  6. Psy 93

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:13:57 +0100, "Trent SC"
    <> wrote:

    >> FireFox as mention'd has an extension - worth looking into.
    >>
    >> Opera (and I would think IE) - let the video play all the way thru, go
    >> to your cache sort by date it will be the large file on top, transfer
    >> it someplace else and rename it something.FLV
    >> Then I use "Total Video Converter" to convert it to an MPG

    >Or just install FLVPlayer

    I posted it here if anyone wants it. Make things a little easier.
    You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The file
    will expire in 7 days.

    Link:
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B2C7292049E7153B
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 22, 2006
  7. Psy 93

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Jun 22, 2006
  8. Psy 93

    anthonyberet Guest

    Psy 93 wrote:
    > hello,
    > anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
    > not just the link but the whole file

    This firefox extension will do it, apparently:
    http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php
    anthonyberet, Jun 23, 2006