Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 1, 2008.

  1. Hi,

    I just found that some of my Videos that I had posted a long time ago, have
    no sound but just noise. Could I reload my Youtube Videos as in editing you
    replace the text?

    What could be the reason for this going bad? They are four of them. Is
    there a link to contact Youtube please?

    These are the Videos:-

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NEAISOMj-qw

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SKv4cWnHTB8

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMv-ah0L1c

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FPWMLyWR9oY

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_ia-ZqqNOiQ

    Many have gone wrong. What a mess youtube has made?

    This is O.K.

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u4syBOQBx2A

    --
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy
    Remember that the "Chosen People" are the demonstration Nation of the world.
    For teaching us the moral laws, they are called a Nation of Priests.
    We should appreciate their sacrifices but their
    blind guides led them into the Pits of Holocausts.
    Christ Jesus came among them but their
    Rabbis loved Mammon than God.
    John, the Baptist, Prophet Elijah lived in Jungle
    eating honey and locusts with no love of Mammon.
    Messianic Jews who display Menorah with
    the Middle Candle of God at par with others
    are hypocrites worse than the blind guides.
    Twice-born people of "spirit", common sense, psychic, generally go for the
    following of the blind.
    Twice-born who are predestined to serve God, pneumatic,
    become solitary through the taste of Gospel Truth.

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm
    http://uk.youtube.com/user/nijjhar1

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 1, 2008

  2. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Cork Soaker Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:

    > These are the Videos:-

    Delete them, they're shite.

    Cork Soaker, Nov 1, 2008

  3. Delete the corrupted video and upload again a good copy.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 1, 2008