    used to be starting from 0 secs and going up. Now, it is 10.00 and counting
    down.

    Rajinder
    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 1, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Last night I uploaded 6 videos on youtube.

    Good for you and thanks for sharing that with us.

    > Two are having audio whilst the
    > other four are silent videos.

    I love those old black and white silent movies. Who is it? Laurel and
    Hardy? Buster Keaton?

    > They seem to have changed their system as it
    > used to be starting from 0 secs and going up. Now, it is 10.00 and counting
    > down.

    Thats nice, it'll make it easier to see how long the video is.
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 1, 2008

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Mike'79 Guest

    Desk Rabbit, have you nothing better to do than reply to a load of posts
    with pathetic attempts at being funny. Try getting a life you retarded
    fuckflap.

    Mike'79, Feb 1, 2008
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Mike'79 wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Last night I uploaded 6 videos on youtube.

    >> Good for you and thanks for sharing that with us.
    >>
    >>> Two are having audio whilst the
    >>> other four are silent videos.

    >> I love those old black and white silent movies. Who is it? Laurel and
    >> Hardy? Buster Keaton?
    >>
    >>> They seem to have changed their system as it
    >>> used to be starting from 0 secs and going up. Now, it is 10.00 and

    > counting
    >>> down.

    >> Thats nice, it'll make it easier to see how long the video is.

    > Desk Rabbit, have you nothing better to do than reply to a load of posts
    > with pathetic attempts at being funny. Try getting a life you retarded
    > fuckflap.

    Yup just like you I have at this moment nothing better to do than to
    reply to silly posts. I also have time the time to correct your top posting!

    Have a nice day!
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 1, 2008
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Lookout Guest

    On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:43:54 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >Mike'79 wrote:
    >> "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message

    >>> Good for you and thanks for sharing that with us.

    >>> I love those old black and white silent movies. Who is it? Laurel and
    >>> Hardy? Buster Keaton?

    >> counting
    >>> Thats nice, it'll make it easier to see how long the video is.

    > > Desk Rabbit, have you nothing better to do than reply to a load of posts
    > > with pathetic attempts at being funny. Try getting a life you retarded
    > > fuckflap.

    >Yup just like you I have at this moment nothing better to do than to
    >reply to silly posts. I also have time the time to correct your top posting!
    >
    >Have a nice day!

    While the rest of us filter you
    From: Desk Rabbit <>

    Now I bet you change nicks, right?
    Lookout, Feb 1, 2008
  6. Is Youtube working with others please? When I recorded, the sound needle
    did not move. That means I may not be feeding the sound.

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 2, 2008
  7. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Guest

    "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote:

    >Is Youtube working with others please? When I recorded, the sound needle
    >did not move. That means I may not be feeding the sound.

    What handle are you posting to Youtube.com with?
    Chaudhry Nijjhar has no listings.
    --

    If you have been riding your motorcycle while wearing a barbecue,
    the Aussie police would a word with you.
  8. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:43:54 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mike'79 wrote:
    >>> "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message

    >>> counting
    >>>
    >>> Desk Rabbit, have you nothing better to do than reply to a load of posts
    >>> with pathetic attempts at being funny. Try getting a life you retarded
    >>> fuckflap.

    >> Yup just like you I have at this moment nothing better to do than to
    >> reply to silly posts. I also have time the time to correct your top posting!
    >>
    >> Have a nice day!

    > While the rest of us filter you
    > From: Desk Rabbit <>
    >
    > Now I bet you change nicks, right?

    Wrong. Bugger, you won't read this will you?
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 3, 2008
  9. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > Is Youtube working with others please? When I recorded, the sound needle
    > did not move. That means I may not be feeding the sound.

    Youtube is working just fine here
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 3, 2008
  10. Hi Rabbit,

    Found the solution. Somehow the Mic position shifted and no audio. I got it
    sorted.

    Thank you all for helping an old man.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 3, 2008