    I filled up the forms O.K. but when pressed the record button, it says
    connecting to the server but no success even after waiting for ten minutes.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 6, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Rick Guest

    "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    news:pFrqj.4105$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I tried to upload some Videos around 2330 but I could not be connected to
    > Youtube. Any one experienced similar problem at late night connection.

    Considering that this is pretty well a world wide newgroup, you might want
    to consider specifying 23:30 in what time zone? I'm just saying .....

    Rick, Feb 7, 2008

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:07:50 GMT, Rick wrote:

    >"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I tried to upload some Videos around 2330 but I could not be connected to
    >> Youtube. Any one experienced similar problem at late night connection.

    >Considering that this is pretty well a world wide newgroup, you might want
    >to consider specifying 23:30 in what time zone? I'm just saying .....

    View Headers perhaps.

    Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:46:55 GMT

    Do remember it's
    Chaudhry,
    and NTL.

    Me

    why?, Feb 7, 2008
  4. Hi,

    Tonight is the same. No uploading of Videos.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 8, 2008
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    why? "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:07:50 GMT, Rick wrote:
    >

    >>"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I tried to upload some Videos around 2330 but I could not be
    >>> connected to Youtube. Any one experienced similar problem at late
    >>> night connection.

    >>Considering that this is pretty well a world wide newgroup, you might
    >>want to consider specifying 23:30 in what time zone? I'm just saying
    >>

    > View Headers perhaps.
    >
    > Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:46:55 GMT
    >
    > Do remember it's
    > Chaudhry,
    > and NTL.
    >
    > Me

    I respect your opinion, so what do /you/ think? Is Chaudhry a troll or
    just plain stupid? I think he's stupid as a hammer but really want to
    hear what you have to say.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Feb 8, 2008
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:25:14 +0100 (CET), John Holmes wrote:

    >why? "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:07:50 GMT, Rick wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message

    >>>Considering that this is pretty well a world wide newgroup, you might
    >>>want to consider specifying 23:30 in what time zone? I'm just saying
    >>>

    >> View Headers perhaps.
    >>
    >> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:46:55 GMT
    >>
    >> Do remember it's
    >> Chaudhry,
    >> and NTL.
    >>
    >> Me

    >I respect your opinion, so what do /you/ think? Is Chaudhry a troll or

    Not troll.

    >just plain stupid? I think he's stupid as a hammer but really want to
    >hear what you have to say.

    Generally lack of info,
    inability to follow instructions,
    doesn't reply to direct questions for more info,
    multiple posts for same question,
    doesn't say what isn't working if following notes,

    Would be easier to help if questions had some more info and sis reply
    when asked for specific info.

    Me

    why?, Feb 9, 2008
  7. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 00:50:23 GMT, Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Tonight is the same. No uploading of Videos.
    >
    >Rajinder

    >> On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:07:50 GMT, Rick wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message

    You don't say how you were uploading these, ftp , via YT webpage.

    You didn't really say what the problem was. Not working with no error or
    status message isn't helpful.

    Check with other users on the same ISP first, try the ISP newsgroups

    virginmedia.users.self-help
    virginmedia.discussion.broadband

    Status page for VM
    http://status-cable.virginmedia.com/vmstatus/summary.do

    If you think is a technical problem, then report a fault.

    virginmedia.support.broadband.cable

    Technical support for problems cable broadband customers are having with
    their Internet access can be found in this group. This group is for the
    posting of diagnostics on problems you are experiencing only. When
    reporting issues, please post sufficient relevant information to enable
    technical support to assist.

    YT should also have some sort of support, user discussion groups you
    could check with as well.

    >>>Considering that this is pretty well a world wide newgroup, you might want
    >>>to consider specifying 23:30 in what time zone? I'm just saying .....
    >>>

    >> View Headers perhaps.
    >>
    >> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:46:55 GMT
    >>
    >> Do remember it's
    >> Chaudhry,