YouTube movie won't play on FF 1506

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Stubby, Sep 4, 2006.

  1. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    Stubby, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Stubby

    Flan-Flinger Guest

    On 04/09/2006 at 20:46:47 Stubby wrote :
    > Just shows a "We're working on it" screen.
    > But IE 6 works fine.

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06LBgfuxgA

    Fine here , 1.5.06

    "Citation Runway over shoot into Atlanta Bay"

    --
    F-F
    It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny

    Flan-Flinger, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    Flan-Flinger <phlan.phlinger wrote:
    > On 04/09/2006 at 20:46:47 Stubby wrote :
    >> Just shows a "We're working on it" screen.
    >> But IE 6 works fine.

    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06LBgfuxgA

    > Fine here , 1.5.06
    >
    > "Citation Runway over shoot into Atlanta Bay"

    Thanks for the site check. But it leaves me without a clue of what to do.

    Stubby, Sep 4, 2006
  4. Stubby

    Flan-Flinger Guest

    On 04/09/2006 at 21:42:19 Stubby wrote :
    > Flan-Flinger <phlan.phlinger wrote:
    >> On 04/09/2006 at 20:46:47 Stubby wrote :
    >>> Just shows a "We're working on it" screen.
    >>> But IE 6 works fine.

    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06LBgfuxgA

    >> Fine here , 1.5.06
    >>
    >> "Citation Runway over shoot into Atlanta Bay"
    >>

    > Thanks for the site check. But it leaves me without a clue of what to do.

    Did you clear your cache?
    It usually sorts most problems out for me!

    Flan-Flinger, Sep 4, 2006
  5. Stubby

    gwtc Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > Just shows a "We're working on it" screen.
    > But IE 6 works fine.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06LBgfuxgA

    have you got the latest flash install and you need flash for FF, not IE

    --
    Peeves That Your Dog Has About You . . . A Message From Your Dog:

    Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I
    haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.

    Dog sweaters. Hello??? Haven't you noticed the fur?

    Acting disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth.
    You're just jealous.

    Now lay off me on some of these things! We both know who's boss here!
    You don't see me picking up your poop do you???

    gwtc, Sep 4, 2006