    screen showing the html instead of the movie starting up.

    Works ok on IE7.

    Any ideas?

    Vegetable Lasagne, Apr 13, 2007

  2. * Vegetable Lasagne, On 13.04.2007 03:33:
    > I get the basic page, but whenever I try to show a video, I get a text
    > screen showing the html instead of the movie starting up.
    >
    > Works ok on IE7.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Time to time, I get this strange bug, too. But I don't think this is
    FF's fault, though, as even Opera -- and very rarly the IE -- showed
    this behaviour as well. It looks like a server-issue to me.

    I've got two workarounds:

    Hard reload the page in FF until it finally works.
    [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[R]

    Install the "IE tab" and use the IE-engine within FF whenever you're on
    youtube.

    * *
    * MfG *
    * Philipp Jabber : wo_O *
    * ICQ : 249832799 *
    * *

    Philipp Kretzschmar, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Vegetable Lasagne

    TheCroW Guest

    Don't know what or how, but your reaction is empty with 2 attachements?

    TheCroW, Apr 13, 2007
  4. * TheCroW, On 14.04.2007 00:57:
    > Don't know what or how, but your reaction is empty with 2 attachements?

    Maybe it's outlook's fault :p

    My answer should only have one attachement, which would be a
    pgp-signature. This one comes without one.

    BTW: A real eMail-adress would help to clear such an off-topic-issue.

    * *
    * MfG *
    * Philipp Jabber : wo_O *
    * ICQ : 249832799 *
    * *

    Philipp Kretzschmar, Apr 14, 2007
  5. Vegetable Lasagne

    Nobody Guest

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 02:52:12 +0200, Philipp Kretzschmar
    <> wrote:

    >* TheCroW, On 14.04.2007 00:57:
    >> Don't know what or how, but your reaction is empty with 2 attachements?
    >>

    >Maybe it's outlook's fault :p
    >
    >My answer should only have one attachement, which would be a
    >pgp-signature. This one comes without one.
    >
    >BTW: A real eMail-adress would help to clear such an off-topic-issue.

    Oiriginally, it also had an "Open PGP Digital Signature"
    <signature.asc> attachment as well.

    Nobody, Apr 15, 2007