You're unlikely to remember this...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, May 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about how
    >awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and large I
    >got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check this news
    >article out:
    >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >
    >This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    >sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    >through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    I just finished a few months supply of Oxycodone, with no problems.

    But this is the weird part, I asked if there was going to be a problem
    with me getting too used to them; I was told no that's OxyContin.

    OxyContin is a timed release of Oxycodone, why timed release is a
    problem??

    --
    Paperback Writer
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nmF7wb2pIiM

    , May 11, 2007

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 11, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about how
    >>awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and large I
    >>got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check this news
    >>article out:
    >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >>
    >>This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    >>sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    >>through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    > I just finished a few months supply of Oxycodone, with no problems.
    >
    > But this is the weird part, I asked if there was going to be a problem
    > with me getting too used to them; I was told no that's OxyContin.
    >
    > OxyContin is a timed release of Oxycodone, why timed release is a
    > problem??

    The problem was that if you crushed it, if you snorted it, if you chewed
    it, if you did anything except follow the instructions to the exact
    letter, it was no longer time release. It was and is probably the most
    addictive drug ever released on an unsuspecting public. Of course the
    drug company (Purdue) and the doctors blamed the users for abusing it.
    Meanwhile they were reaping huge, immense profits. And people were
    dying. Far more than that figure quoted because of overdose.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 11, 2007
  4. Leythos Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:30:23 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about
    >>>how awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and
    >>>large I got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check
    >>>this news article out:
    >>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >>>
    >>>This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    >>>sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    >>>through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    >> I just finished a few months supply of Oxycodone, with no problems.
    >>
    >> But this is the weird part, I asked if there was going to be a problem
    >> with me getting too used to them; I was told no that's OxyContin.
    >>
    >> OxyContin is a timed release of Oxycodone, why timed release is a
    >> problem??

    > The problem was that if you crushed it, if you snorted it, if you chewed
    > it, if you did anything except follow the instructions to the exact
    > letter, it was no longer time release. It was and is probably the most
    > addictive drug ever released on an unsuspecting public. Of course the
    > drug company (Purdue) and the doctors blamed the users for abusing it.
    > Meanwhile they were reaping huge, immense profits. And people were
    > dying. Far more than that figure quoted because of overdose.

    So, are the deaths related to improper use or for people that clearly
    followed the directions and warnings?

    *** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

    Leythos, May 11, 2007
  5. Leythos wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:30:23 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:

    >>>I just finished a few months supply of Oxycodone, with no problems.
    >>>
    >>>But this is the weird part, I asked if there was going to be a problem
    >>>with me getting too used to them; I was told no that's OxyContin.
    >>>
    >>>OxyContin is a timed release of Oxycodone, why timed release is a
    >>>problem??

    >>The problem was that if you crushed it, if you snorted it, if you chewed
    >>it, if you did anything except follow the instructions to the exact
    >>letter, it was no longer time release. It was and is probably the most
    >>addictive drug ever released on an unsuspecting public. Of course the
    >>drug company (Purdue) and the doctors blamed the users for abusing it.
    >>Meanwhile they were reaping huge, immense profits. And people were
    >>dying. Far more than that figure quoted because of overdose.

    > So, are the deaths related to improper use or for people that clearly
    > followed the directions and warnings?

    The deaths are related to a drug company, even after being warned by the
    physicians that were prescribing it, even after news articles were
    appearing in the press and on TV, continued to reward the physicians who
    were writing the most prescriptions. Don't ask questions, write the
    fucking scripts.

    Of course people were and still are abusing the drug. Have you ever
    heard of marijuana? People are told not to use it but they still do.
    Same with Oxy, they now know it can be dangerous but it's addictive
    qualities are just completely off the scale, widely regarded to be far
    worse than heroin, crack or any other drug-de-jour.

    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, May 11, 2007
  6. Frosty wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:25:12 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rôgêr
    > <>, intended to write something intelligible, but
    > instead wrote :
    >

    >>But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about how
    >>awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and large I
    >>got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check this news
    >>article out:
    >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >>
    >>This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    >>sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    >>through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    > Why do people insist on blaming substances for their behaviors?
    > I have a whole bottle of this drug in my cabinet right now. Got it for
    > some oral surgery I had awhile back. It, like other opiates, will keep
    > indefinitely. I keep it for pain. And I'm not addicted or abusing it,
    > though I certainly could if I chose to.

    Why do people not recognize that there are people dying in far too great
    a number all around them? Oh, they didn't read the label or they ignored
    some rule, okay, then let the fuckers die. Doesn't matter if they are
    otherwise law-abiding citizens, doesn't matter if they are loved by many
    family members and neighbors. Go ahead, just screw up once and you
    deserve to die.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 11, 2007
  7. Leythos Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:45:27 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    >> So, are the deaths related to improper use or for people that clearly
    >> followed the directions and warnings?
    >>

    > The deaths are related to a drug company, even after being warned by the
    > physicians that were prescribing it, even after news articles were
    > appearing in the press and on TV, continued to reward the physicians who
    > were writing the most prescriptions. Don't ask questions, write the
    > fucking scripts.

    And it appears you didn't answer the question - does that mean you don't
    know the answer?

    > Of course people were and still are abusing the drug. Have you ever
    > heard of marijuana? People are told not to use it but they still do.
    > Same with Oxy, they now know it can be dangerous but it's addictive
    > qualities are just completely off the scale, widely regarded to be far
    > worse than heroin, crack or any other drug-de-jour.

    So, since you didn't answer, that might indicate that you don't know if
    people follow the directions if the drug is safe. At the same time it
    seems to indicate you have a beef that may not be founded in rational
    thought - unless the deaths are proven to happen to responsible takers of
    the medication, unless there is a clear unwarranted death caused by
    properly taking the drug, then it appears it was NOT the fault of the
    drug company.

    You seen to be advocating that people should not be responsible for their
    actions, only corporations should be responsible - fact is, in the real
    world, all people need to be held accountable for their OWN actions and
    stupid decisions.

    Leythos, May 11, 2007
  8. Leythos wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:45:27 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>>So, are the deaths related to improper use or for people that clearly
    >>>followed the directions and warnings?
    >>>

    >>The deaths are related to a drug company, even after being warned by the
    >>physicians that were prescribing it, even after news articles were
    >>appearing in the press and on TV, continued to reward the physicians who
    >>were writing the most prescriptions. Don't ask questions, write the
    >>fucking scripts.

    > And it appears you didn't answer the question - does that mean you don't
    > know the answer?
    >

    >>Of course people were and still are abusing the drug. Have you ever
    >>heard of marijuana? People are told not to use it but they still do.
    >>Same with Oxy, they now know it can be dangerous but it's addictive
    >>qualities are just completely off the scale, widely regarded to be far
    >>worse than heroin, crack or any other drug-de-jour.

    > So, since you didn't answer, that might indicate that you don't know if
    > people follow the directions if the drug is safe. At the same time it
    > seems to indicate you have a beef that may not be founded in rational
    > thought - unless the deaths are proven to happen to responsible takers of
    > the medication, unless there is a clear unwarranted death caused by
    > properly taking the drug, then it appears it was NOT the fault of the
    > drug company.
    >
    > You seen to be advocating that people should not be responsible for their
    > actions, only corporations should be responsible - fact is, in the real
    > world, all people need to be held accountable for their OWN actions and
    > stupid decisions.

    And you certainly appear to be too stupid to understand a simple
    concept, the makers of the drug pleaded guilty in federal court and
    agreed to pay a fine of over $600 million. Have you ever paid a fine
    similar to this? Why would they plead guilty, oh wise insolent asshole?
    Because *I* want them to?

    They were making a deadly drug and making big profits because of its
    addictiveness. Sure, they printed on the label "don't do this, don't do
    that" but once the individual was addicted that individual was/is
    perfectly willing to kill to get more of the drug.

    **** off with your stupid logic and high-handed judgemental attitude.
    You certainly don't impress me.

    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, May 11, 2007
  9. Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:25:12 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about how
    > awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and large I
    > got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check this news
    > article out:
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >
    > This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    > sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    > through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    My doc calls it Hillbilly Heroin. I take 40mg oxy on occasion. Have a
    prescription for 60, use as needed. That script is 3 months old and I
    still have 55 pills left. The problem isn't with the drug, it's with the
    fuckwit cretins who buy them on the street, chew up a time release pill
    then die.

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, May 11, 2007
  10. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:25:12 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:
    >

    >>But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about how
    >>awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and large I
    >>got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check this news
    >>article out:
    >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >>
    >>This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    >>sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    >>through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    > My doc calls it Hillbilly Heroin. I take 40mg oxy on occasion. Have a
    > prescription for 60, use as needed. That script is 3 months old and I
    > still have 55 pills left. The problem isn't with the drug, it's with the
    > fuckwit cretins who buy them on the street, chew up a time release pill
    > then die.

    Your doctor could just as easily say "It's nothing but a (N-word), let
    'em die".

    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 11, 2007
  11. Frosty Guest

    Frosty, May 11, 2007
  12. Leythos wrote:

    > So, are the deaths related to improper use or for people that clearly
    > followed the directions and warnings?

    Most addictions are considered diseases, often depending upon neural
    receptor anomalies. As long as the victim isn't exposed to the addictive
    drug, it just doesn't show. Just like side effects of other drugs which
    only affect *some* people.

    Walter Mautner, May 11, 2007
  13. Frosty wrote:

    > Why do people insist on blaming substances for their behaviors?
    > I have a whole bottle of this drug in my cabinet right now. Got it for
    > some oral surgery I had awhile back. It, like other opiates, will keep
    > indefinitely. I keep it for pain. And I'm not addicted or abusing it,
    > though I certainly could if I chose to.

    Similar drugs are tramal, tramalol etc.
    Well, danger of addiction often depends upon individual neural
    receptor/transmitter anomalies, which do not show unless exposed to a drug,
    so people won't know beforehand.
    While most people won't get addicted, *some* are in danger.
    Pharma business is responsible for risk assessment, just like evaluating
    side effects of any other drug.

    Walter Mautner, May 11, 2007
  14. DemoDisk Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote...

    > Frosty wrote:

    > > Why do people insist on blaming substances for their behaviors?
    > > I have a whole bottle of this drug in my cabinet right now. Got it

    for
    > > some oral surgery I had awhile back. It, like other opiates, will

    keep
    > > indefinitely. I keep it for pain. And I'm not addicted or abusing

    it,
    > > though I certainly could if I chose to.

    > Why do people not recognize that there are people dying in far too

    great
    > a number all around them? Oh, they didn't read the label or they

    ignored
    > some rule, okay, then let the fuckers die. Doesn't matter if they are
    > otherwise law-abiding citizens, doesn't matter if they are loved by

    many
    > family members and neighbors. Go ahead, just screw up once and you
    > deserve to die.

    You seem to be having trouble with those of a Libertarian bent. They
    seem to like the idea that good fortune or lack of ill-fortune means
    they're virtuous. Actually, that philosophy is an escape hatch for
    people who can't take any more bad news. And if you listen/watch long
    enough, it's all bad. Hence, as a Libertarian, you can claim to
    represent what the Republican Party did before showing what they really
    wanted. Plus, no one has any claim on your "compassion," since their
    troubles are really their own fault.

    For me, the terrible fallout from these guilty pleas means that

    ::::shudder:::

    Rush Limbaugh looks like a *victim*. Ugh!
    <BARF>

    DemoDisk, May 11, 2007
  15. Mara Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 23:14:48 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >And you certainly appear to be too stupid to understand a simple
    >concept, the makers of the drug pleaded guilty in federal court and
    >agreed to pay a fine of over $600 million. Have you ever paid a fine
    >similar to this? Why would they plead guilty, oh wise insolent asshole?
    >Because *I* want them to?
    >
    >They were making a deadly drug and making big profits because of its
    >addictiveness. Sure, they printed on the label "don't do this, don't do
    >that" but once the individual was addicted that individual was/is
    >perfectly willing to kill to get more of the drug.
    >
    >**** off with your stupid logic and high-handed judgemental attitude.
    >You certainly don't impress me.

    You might as well be banging your head against a concrete wall as arguing with a
    troll.

    And yes, I remember this. I remember Thalidomide and a host of others, too. It's
    a little too late to admit there's a problem *after* the fact, but some people
    just don't get it.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, May 11, 2007
  16. Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:49:13 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rôgêr
    instead wrote :

    >Frosty wrote:
    >> On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:25:12 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rôgêr
    >> <>, intended to write something intelligible, but
    >> instead wrote :
    >>

    >>>But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about how
    >>>awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and large I
    >>>got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check this news
    >>>article out:
    >>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >>>
    >>>This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    >>>sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    >>>through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    >> Why do people insist on blaming substances for their behaviors?
    >> I have a whole bottle of this drug in my cabinet right now. Got it for
    >> some oral surgery I had awhile back. It, like other opiates, will keep
    >> indefinitely. I keep it for pain. And I'm not addicted or abusing it,
    >> though I certainly could if I chose to.

    >Why do people not recognize that there are people dying in far too great
    >a number all around them? Oh, they didn't read the label or they ignored
    >some rule, okay, then let the fuckers die. Doesn't matter if they are
    >otherwise law-abiding citizens, doesn't matter if they are loved by many
    >family members and neighbors. Go ahead, just screw up once and you
    >deserve to die.

    Yes, it's sad when friends and loved ones die or are harmed by errors
    in judgment.
    But again, the fault, as painful and tragic as it is, lies not with
    the substance or the manufacturer of the substance, but with the one
    who misused or abused the substance.
    I believe there would be far less abuse of substances of said
    substances were legalized and moved "OTC"
    The idea of "just screw up one and you deserve______" is quite
    prevalent in our (USA) society. But what do we do with, for example,
    children who kill. They don't have a reference point to understand the
    finality of death, so do we jail them for life (as does Colorado more
    so than the other 49 states?) Or do we give 'em a pass because they
    are "just kids" and "just screwed up once?"

    Frosty, May 11, 2007
  17. Frosty Guest

    On Fri, 11 May 2007 01:14:38 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    "DemoDisk" <>, intended to write something
    intelligible, but instead wrote :

    >"Rôgêr" <> wrote...
    >
    >> Frosty wrote:

    >> > Why do people insist on blaming substances for their behaviors?
    >> > I have a whole bottle of this drug in my cabinet right now. Got it

    >for
    >> > some oral surgery I had awhile back. It, like other opiates, will

    >keep
    >> > indefinitely. I keep it for pain. And I'm not addicted or abusing

    >it,
    >> > though I certainly could if I chose to.

    >> Why do people not recognize that there are people dying in far too

    >great
    >> a number all around them? Oh, they didn't read the label or they

    >ignored
    >> some rule, okay, then let the fuckers die. Doesn't matter if they are
    >> otherwise law-abiding citizens, doesn't matter if they are loved by

    >many
    >> family members and neighbors. Go ahead, just screw up once and you
    >> deserve to die.

    >You seem to be having trouble with those of a Libertarian bent. They
    >seem to like the idea that good fortune or lack of ill-fortune means
    >they're virtuous.

    I can't speak for all of us with a libertarian bent, but since we
    generally come out on the side of logic, would dismiss your assertion
    most strongly.
    The lack of bad fortune means, IMO, one is lucky.

    >Actually, that philosophy is an escape hatch for
    >people who can't take any more bad news. And if you listen/watch long
    >enough, it's all bad.

    We're all doomed!

    >Hence, as a Libertarian, you can claim to
    >represent what the Republican Party did before showing what they really
    >wanted. Plus, no one has any claim on your "compassion," since their
    >troubles are really their own fault.

    You need to reconcile the difference between the political party,
    i.e., Libertarian and the philosophy: libertarian.

    >For me, the terrible fallout from these guilty pleas means that
    >
    >::::shudder:::
    >
    >Rush Limbaugh looks like a *victim*. Ugh!
    ><BARF>

    Rush IS a victim! A victim of his own closed mind.

    Frosty, May 11, 2007
  18. Alfred Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 22:49:13 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Frosty wrote:
    >> On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:25:12 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rôgêr
    >> <>, intended to write something intelligible, but
    >> instead wrote :
    >>

    >>>But several years ago I posted a message to this group telling about how
    >>>awful this new drug on the market was. It was OxyContin. By and large I
    >>>got rode out of town on a rail, metaphorically speaking. Check this news
    >>>article out:
    >>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18591261/
    >>>
    >>>This comes too late to save the lives of several people I knew. And the
    >>>sleepy little town I've lived in pretty much all my life has been
    >>>through hell because of it. But it's at least something like a victory.

    >> Why do people insist on blaming substances for their behaviors?
    >> I have a whole bottle of this drug in my cabinet right now. Got it for
    >> some oral surgery I had awhile back. It, like other opiates, will keep
    >> indefinitely. I keep it for pain. And I'm not addicted or abusing it,
    >> though I certainly could if I chose to.

    >Why do people not recognize that there are people dying in far too great
    >a number all around them? Oh, they didn't read the label or they ignored
    >some rule, okay, then let the fuckers die. Doesn't matter if they are
    >otherwise law-abiding citizens, doesn't matter if they are loved by many
    >family members and neighbors. Go ahead, just screw up once and you
    >deserve to die.

    Very few *deserve* to die (politicians and journalists excepted)
    Come back when you discover how to make someone stay alive after
    stepping out in front of a truck without looking.

    The universe is not a safe place. It's out to kill you and sometimes
    succeeds.

    Alfred, May 11, 2007
  19. Leythos Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 23:14:48 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    >>>The deaths are related to a drug company, even after being warned by
    >>>the physicians that were prescribing it, even after news articles were
    >>>appearing in the press and on TV, continued to reward the physicians
    >>>who were writing the most prescriptions. Don't ask questions, write the
    >>>fucking scripts.

    >> And it appears you didn't answer the question - does that mean you
    >> don't know the answer?
    >>

    >>>Of course people were and still are abusing the drug. Have you ever
    >>>heard of marijuana? People are told not to use it but they still do.
    >>>Same with Oxy, they now know it can be dangerous but it's addictive
    >>>qualities are just completely off the scale, widely regarded to be far
    >>>worse than heroin, crack or any other drug-de-jour.

    >> So, since you didn't answer, that might indicate that you don't know if
    >> people follow the directions if the drug is safe. At the same time it
    >> seems to indicate you have a beef that may not be founded in rational
    >> thought - unless the deaths are proven to happen to responsible takers
    >> of the medication, unless there is a clear unwarranted death caused by
    >> properly taking the drug, then it appears it was NOT the fault of the
    >> drug company.
    >>
    >> You seen to be advocating that people should not be responsible for
    >> their actions, only corporations should be responsible - fact is, in
    >> the real world, all people need to be held accountable for their OWN
    >> actions and stupid decisions.
    >>

    > And you certainly appear to be too stupid to understand a simple
    > concept, the makers of the drug pleaded guilty in federal court and
    > agreed to pay a fine of over $600 million. Have you ever paid a fine
    > similar to this? Why would they plead guilty, oh wise insolent asshole?
    > Because *I* want them to?
    >
    > They were making a deadly drug and making big profits because of its
    > addictiveness. Sure, they printed on the label "don't do this, don't do
    > that" but once the individual was addicted that individual was/is
    > perfectly willing to kill to get more of the drug.
    >
    > **** off with your stupid logic and high-handed judgemental attitude.
    > You certainly don't impress me.

    So, you can't say that people that died actually used the drug properly.
    This means that you've read more into the actual complaint and ruling
    than was there - there is nothing in the complaint that states that
    responsible/prescribed use of the drug caused any deaths.

    I believe that makes you unelthica, driven by hype, bs and lies.

    Leythos, May 11, 2007
  20. Leythos Guest

    On Fri, 11 May 2007 06:52:49 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 May 2007 23:14:48 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>And you certainly appear to be too stupid to understand a simple
    >>concept, the makers of the drug pleaded guilty in federal court and
    >>agreed to pay a fine of over $600 million. Have you ever paid a fine
    >>similar to this? Why would they plead guilty, oh wise insolent asshole?
    >>Because *I* want them to?
    >>
    >>They were making a deadly drug and making big profits because of its
    >>addictiveness. Sure, they printed on the label "don't do this, don't do
    >>that" but once the individual was addicted that individual was/is
    >>perfectly willing to kill to get more of the drug.
    >>
    >>**** off with your stupid logic and high-handed judgemental attitude.
    >>You certainly don't impress me.

    > You might as well be banging your head against a concrete wall as
    > arguing with a troll.
    >
    > And yes, I remember this. I remember Thalidomide and a host of others,
    > too. It's a little too late to admit there's a problem *after* the fact,
    > but some people just don't get it.

    All I asked, and this is simple, was it documented that people that took
    the drug as prescribed where also killed by it - that's not trolling, but
    since he had not read the complaint, since he didn't read the ruling, he
    can't say, so it's just another BS Usenet laywer claiming more BS.

    Leythos, May 11, 2007