You're a nutjob, Omega: Abu Ghraib was authorized all the way to the top

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Messenjah, May 11, 2005.

  1. Messenjah

    Messenjah Guest

    The S2 authorization for Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib came all the way
    from the top, without exception. Stop being a shithead, "Omega". Is
    that the codename for a dullard old man who is out of the loop? They
    had SEALS and DELTA from 121 in and out of that place, daily, along
    with several non-descript, non-uniformed spooky motherfuckers referred
    to as Mr. <insert generic last name here>. WTF does that tell you? Ever
    heard of the Phoenix program you geriatric retard? Do the research you
    shitkicking trailer trash hick.

    Omega wrote:

    >This is something that I have been trying to get folks to realize.

    That
    >these soldiers were out of control, that (with the sex and other
    >activities)
    >was more like a frat house than a military prison. Graner seems to

    have

    Messenjah, May 11, 2005