    comment's on this camera or an alternative.
    Your comment's will be much appreciated.

    Dave

    D O'Reilly, May 17, 2004

  2. D O'Reilly

    zeitgeist Guest

    I suppose any digi cam of about 4mp will do. I started with the Canon G2,
    it and the G3 remain really popular, you do all the manual things, all the
    auto things, AP etc. decent glass and zoom. with a shoe for a flash and
    tripod mount.

    I am sure the other options are just as nice

    excellent prints at 8x12 and nice at 12x18, and even by mistake, an 8x11
    section of a 24x30 wasn't bad really, sure better than a 35mm neg.

    zeitgeist, May 18, 2004