    the cheepest i found are HP's

    What you people think??

    Thanks

    BTTeiro, Jul 18, 2003

  2. BTTeiro

    jriegle Guest

    What will be the final use of your pictures? That makes a difference of the
    resolution you will need. I would avoid the cheap blister pack cameras as
    you'll grow tired of the low resolution images. Now days it seems you have
    to go at least 2 megapixels (MP) to get a decent camera. The 1.3 MP cameras
    are not as common. You may also consider a camera with a zoom lens.

    In my case, I had a Olympus D360 L a couple years back. It was a fine
    camera, but at 1.3 MP and no zoom lens, It started to feel limiting to me.
    So I got a Fuji Fine Pix 6800. Two years later (now), I'm planing to get
    something better maybe in a year or so.

    Olympus has a line of very small weather resistant cameras you may want to
    checkout.
    John

    jriegle, Jul 18, 2003

  3. BTTeiro

    BTTeiro Guest

    I only want the pictures to create an online album.

    I believe i wont need more than 1.3MP

    i have another camera (Coolpix 3100), so i wont be tired of the low
    resolution of this one. Its only for the mountain bike pictures...

    i'm trying not to spend more than $100 so i'm very limited and still dont
    know hat to buy... (Probably a used one!?)

    thank you for yor posts

    BTTeiro, Jul 21, 2003
  4. BTTeiro

    koko Guest

    A friend of mine bought a very cheap camara, Aiptek Pocketcam 3M and he's
    very happy, think it cost about 90 bucks.

    koko, Jul 21, 2003