    can't seem to find one that brings everything together. Does anyone have
    any favorites?

    tia!
    Bill Unger, Sep 20, 2003

  2. In article <>, says...
    > I am having quite a time trying to find a good website that will provide
    > current, complete news about IT Security - from exploits, to viruses, to
    > latest tools and tricks, etc. I watch SANS, PacketStorm, NewOrder, etc, but
    > can't seem to find one that brings everything together. Does anyone have
    > any favorites?
    >
    > tia!

    and ISN mailing lists to your reading list.

    there's no "end all" to monitoring computer security issues, you must
    watch _all_ sites/mailing lists.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."
    Colonel Flagg, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Bill Unger

    toro Guest

    Bill Unger wrote:

    > I am having quite a time trying to find a good website that will provide
    > current, complete news about IT Security - from exploits, to viruses, to
    > latest tools and tricks, etc. I watch SANS, PacketStorm, NewOrder, etc,
    > but
    > can't seem to find one that brings everything together. Does anyone have
    > any favorites?
    >
    > tia!

    My home page in $WORK is set to www.freshnews.org. When I fire up my
    browser, I get an overview of what's going on in IT/IS for the day. After
    that, I'm visiting my regular bookmarks like www.dsinet.org or
    usually take care the news section of the day.

    As for the exploits and tools, he who seeks finds. Good luck ;)

    \___fwtis AT cha /__ / ACK and thou_______/
    \______DOT forthnet / / shall receive_____/
    \____DOT gr /_/ RLU#306453______/
    toro, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Bill Unger

    lazimodo Guest

    try this
    http://grc.com/default.htm
    "Bill Unger" <> wrote in message
    > I am having quite a time trying to find a good website that will provide
    > current, complete news about IT Security - from exploits, to viruses, to
    > latest tools and tricks, etc. I watch SANS, PacketStorm, NewOrder, etc,

    but
    > can't seem to find one that brings everything together. Does anyone have
    > any favorites?
    >
    > tia!

    ---
    lazimodo, Oct 4, 2003