    www.CertGuard.com
    Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
    http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 25, 2007

  2. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    Briscobar Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    > Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you can
    > and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a longtime
    > member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have wanted
    > answers
    > to the questions that were answered yesterday.
    >
    > Trika JUST posted some highlights of the webcast:
    > http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/05/25/perps-on-the-run-or-issues-in-certification-i-p.aspx
    >
    > You can also access and watch the actual webcast here:
    > https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmevents/view?id=msft052307lm_pm&pw=ATT0900&cn=

    Interesting, since that subject has always been vague. Who said that they
    couldn't tell you what p0rn is, but they know it when they see it? That's
    kinda how an NDA violation is. At least now there are less vague guidelines.
    Thanks for posting.

    Briscobar, May 25, 2007

  3. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    JaR Guest

    > Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
    > can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
    > longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
    > wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

    Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.

    Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.

    Uhhh...

    Nevermind.

    --
    JaR
    Never a Dell moment

    JaR, May 25, 2007
  4. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:Xns993B78447D3D6lakabux@
    207.46.248.16:

    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
    >> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
    >> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
    >> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

    > Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
    >
    > Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
    >
    > Uhhh...
    >
    > Nevermind.

    I liked Trika. Don't be dising my Trika.

    kpg, May 25, 2007
  5. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> wrote in news:Xns993B78447D3D6lakabux@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
    >>> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
    >>> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
    >>> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

    >> Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
    >>
    >> Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
    >>
    >> Uhhh...
    >>
    >> Nevermind.

    > I liked Trika. Don't be dising my Trika.

    I wonder if she's triskaidekaphobic?

    FrisbeeĀ®, May 25, 2007
  6. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
    >> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
    >> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
    >> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

    > Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
    >
    > Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
    >
    > Uhhh...
    >
    > Nevermind.
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Never a Dell moment
    > Remove hat to reply

    Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have
    made it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great
    input and probably asked some more relevant questions.

    --
    Cert *not BD* Guard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 26, 2007
  7. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    > Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have
    > made it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great
    > input and probably asked some more relevant questions.

    Huh? You've known me long enough to know I never ask relevant questions.
    Heck, half the time I don't even know what's going on.

    CBIC, May 29, 2007
  8. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have made
    >> it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great input and
    >> probably asked some more relevant questions.

    > Huh? You've known me long enough to know I never ask relevant questions. Heck,
    > half the time I don't even know what's going on.

    Eh...I've known you long enough to know that you still would have helped. Even
    if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing was
    finished. ;)

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 29, 2007
  9. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
    message news:...

    Even
    > if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing
    > was finished. ;)

    Now that I'm good at. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on this. I'm
    hoping tonight.

    CBIC, May 29, 2007
  10. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >
    > Even
    >> if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing was
    >> finished. ;)
    >>

    > Now that I'm good at. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on this. I'm
    > hoping tonight.

    If you do get a chance, let me know what you think of it. You've got my MSN.

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 29, 2007
  11. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
    message news:...

    > If you do get a chance, let me know what you think of it. You've got my
    > MSN.

    Will do.

    CBIC, May 29, 2007