    Messages:
    1
    What' your favourite show?
    Morleybaby, Jun 4, 2010

  2. Morleybaby

    Hotspot

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Location:
    New York
    My favorite Tv show is the Legend of the Seeker.
    Hotspot, Aug 29, 2010

  3. Morleybaby

    mr.nubie

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    it use to be Supernatural..before they started playing with angel and god... then i lost interest..
    mr.nubie, Sep 7, 2010
  4. Morleybaby

    mathew1204

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    USA
    Hello all,

    For me it's any comedy tv series that are showing on tv and are enjoyable to watch not so particular about the star cast but am particular about the content.

    Mathew
    Website Design and Development
    mathew1204, Sep 20, 2010
  5. Morleybaby

    starwarsfan15

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Dexter, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire... it's pretty close
    starwarsfan15, Dec 2, 2010
  6. Morleybaby

    samlong

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    my all time fav are friends n how i met your mother
    samlong, Dec 8, 2010
  7. Morleybaby

    cyraxx

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Messages:
    17
    modern family
    cyraxx, Dec 16, 2010
  8. Morleybaby

    jimknowbest

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    20
    Location:
    in a rural town nobody's heard of
    My all time favorite is Entourage.... (ari Gold rules) .. but a close second is family guy... (Quagmire also rules) hehe.. oohh right
    jimknowbest, Feb 10, 2011
  9. Morleybaby

    saudade11

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Florida
    Big Bang Theory
    saudade11, Oct 22, 2011
  10. Morleybaby

    Burtson725

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2012
    Messages:
    9
    Dr. House, Spartacus, Lost
    Burtson725, Oct 12, 2012
  11. Morleybaby

    Coombs$4000

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Family Guy, South Park, One Piece, Murder Mysteries and so many others to name a few, I bask in what culture has to offer
    Coombs$4000, Dec 16, 2012
  12. Morleybaby

    tok

    Joined: