    What is your favorite artist?
    I'd definitly have to say the Goo Goo Dolls or Caroline's Spine. I've been listening to them for the last 5 years and they never grow old.
    Yet right now I find myself listening to John Reuben, Ben Folds, and Hot Hot Heat a lot.
    Silverstrand, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    hmmm...i have around 9k songs in itunes so i have alot....i am liking tom petty, cake, audioslave, afi, bob marley, and red hot chili pepers right now...
    HackaX0rus, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i think we need to see some System of a down, and Ram stien :D
    unholy, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    aye...i jsut got over system foa down...for about 2 weeks i was listening to their latest album...it happens every time they release a new one...and who doesnt love ramstien...
    HackaX0rus, Jul 5, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    no one!!! :D ramstien makes germany coo :D
    unholy, Jul 5, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Kraftwerk, and System of a down.
    Ludnix, Jul 6, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Goo Goo Dolls, Everclear, Our Lady Peace are my three favorite.
    ww_crimson, Jul 6, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    deathcharms

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    Aphex Twin mmmm ambient musik
    deathcharms, Jul 9, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    goo goo doll is cool
    so where's britney:)....:)
    I keep changing my choices, right now I kinda like simple plan.
    PUTALE, Jul 9, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Britney Spears? who the hell is that....?????
    *ooo he never said spears, my cover is blown run!*
    :D, just jking :D
    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Bob Dylan!!!
    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    Machinae Supremacy, System of a down, HIM, cKy, flukemanguys sister
    SynDR0m3, Jul 11, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    What the ****? :shock:
    You need help....mental, and physical....
    Flukemanguy, Jul 11, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Coolie.. Our Lady Peace.. I have one of his song is my fave. Somewhere Out There.
    And my actual favorite artists... Phil Collins, Genesis, and AC/DC.
    Technoholic, Jul 13, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    does anyone know, Scribe? the NZ one :D, i think his songs are ok :D
    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    HA! Scribe? I know him, well duh, I am a NZer,
    But us NZers kinda got over scribe about.....2 years ago... :p
    Flukemanguy, Jul 16, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jul 16, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    haha whats your latest masterpiece?
    Flukemanguy, Jul 16, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    a PSU wif a window :D PSU Mod part 2 :D
    unholy, Jul 17, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nothings been posted in here for a while, the whole media topic is dead. Why did you all bother complaining when they killed the music thread? :p Anyways, favourtie music atm would be:
    -System Of A Down
    -Rage Against The Machine
    -Rammstein (Which you all spelled wrong, its 2 M's :p)
    -John Butler Trio
    -Reel Big Fish
    -Hilltop Hoods
    -Jerk
    -Jimi Hendrix
    and of course, Black Sabbath :D
    I like lots of music :) Lots of different styles too.
    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005