Your Easy Street

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by christopher ratliff, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. christopher ratliff, Jan 4, 2005

  2. christopher  ratliff

    Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 04:30:51 GMT, "christopher ratliff"
    <> wrote:

    |> Can you afford to make $10,000...per month?
    |>
    |> www.tinyurl.com/5ruft
    |>
    |> Click video

    Check this out:

    This TinyURL (5ruft) was terminated for violating our terms of service.

    The TinyURL you visited has been disabled due to it being used in
    violation of our terms of service, such as being used in spam
    (unsolicited bulk email) or for other illegal purposes. We apologize for
    any inconvenience this has caused.

    --

    , Jan 4, 2005