Your disgraced service and totall failure to tak eany notive of my repeated complaints for charging

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Elizabeth McMenemy, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. Elizabeth McMenemy, Apr 17, 2004

  2. On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:24 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:

    Dear Ms Mcmenemy,

    Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad to
    know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
    12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.

    Regards BT Openworld support team.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Elizabeth McMenemy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "michael turner" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:24 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:
    >
    > Dear Ms Mcmenemy,
    >
    > Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad to
    > know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
    > 12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.
    >
    > Regards BT Openworld support team.

    But Michael, you forgot to double post double post this this...

    Toolman
    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Elizabeth McMenemy

    gb Guest

    www.dictionary.com

    Learn how to spell, Elizabeth.

    "Elizabeth McMenemy" <> wrote in message

    gb, Apr 18, 2004
  5. On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:51:36 -0700, Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "michael turner" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:24 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:
    >>
    >> Dear Ms Mcmenemy,
    >>
    >> Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad to
    >> know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
    >> 12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.
    >>
    >> Regards BT Openworld support team.
    >>

    > But Michael, you forgot to double post double post this this...

    Sorted. :)

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, Apr 18, 2004
  6. Elizabeth McMenemy

    > On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:51:36 -0700, Toolman Tim wrote:
    >

    > > "michael turner" <> wrote in message
    > >> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:24 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Dear Ms Mcmenemy,
    > >>
    > >> Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad

    > >> know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
    > >> 12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.
    > >>
    > >> Regards BT Openworld support team.
    > >>

    > > But Michael, you forgot to double post double post this this...

    > Sorted. :)

    Gracious Gracious <g>

    Thought her complaint was a valid one though...I've had ISPs that bad myself
    in the past.
    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2004
  7. Elizabeth McMenemy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > "michael turner" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:51:36 -0700, Toolman Tim wrote:
    > >

    > > > "michael turner" <> wrote in message

    glad

    > > > But Michael, you forgot to double post double post this this...

    > > Sorted. :)
    > >

    > Gracious Gracious <g>
    >
    > Thought her complaint was a valid one though...I've had ISPs that bad

    myself
    > in the past.

    (Damn spell checker...I shoulda looked at that more closely <g>)
    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2004