    hard disk it would not even let me open s program to save my work. I lost it
    all.

    Surely that is a crimieal act ?

    Patrick Norris, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Patrick Norris

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Patrick Norris composed the following ...
    > My granson was on my computer last week but he clicked on a progrsm called
    > Globetrotter It was open when I came apon hil it said £1 . 50 a minute I
    > said whats that, he said it just popped up
    >
    > Mu Browser was taken over for a whole week and eventusly had to Format my
    > hard disk it would not even let me open s program to save my work. I lost
    > it all.
    >
    > Surely that is a crimieal act ?

    You'd think ...

    --
    Paul ...
    http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

    Paul - xxx, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Patrick Norris

    Ingeborg Guest

    "Patrick Norris" <> wrote in

    > My granson was on my computer last week but he clicked on a progrsm
    > called Globetrotter It was open when I came apon hil it said £1 . 50
    > a minute I said whats that, he said it just popped up
    >
    > Mu Browser was taken over for a whole week and eventusly had to Format
    > my hard disk it would not even let me open s program to save my work.
    > I lost it all.
    >
    > Surely that is a crimieal act ?

    Depends on what your grandson permitted.

    Ingeborg, Dec 25, 2004
  4. Patrick Norris

    Rob K Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:51:58 -0000, Paul - xxx wrote:

    <snip>

    > You'd think ...

    For later today: Go easy on the pud, Paul ... :)
    Merry Christmas.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Dec 25, 2004
  5. Patrick Norris

    Rob K Guest

    On 25 Dec 2004 13:01:36 GMT, Ingeborg wrote:

    <snip>

    > Depends on what your grandson permitted.

    Borgje, ;)

    Heeft iemand ooit "welkom in 24" tegen je geroepen ?
    Iig een heel fijne kerst gewenst !

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Dec 25, 2004
  6. Patrick Norris

    Ingeborg Guest

    Rob K <> wrote in news:1vb4mlptmv0pm$.1p2014ponwgb3
    $:

    > On 25 Dec 2004 13:01:36 GMT, Ingeborg wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>
    >> Depends on what your grandson permitted.

    > Borgje, ;)
    >
    > Heeft iemand ooit "welkom in 24" tegen je geroepen ?
    > Iig een heel fijne kerst gewenst !

    Dank je wel. Jij ook een gezegende Kerst toegewenst.

    Ingeborg, Dec 25, 2004
  7. Patrick Norris

    Richard Guest

    Patrick Norris wrote:

    > My granson was on my computer last week but he clicked on a progrsm called
    > Globetrotter It was open when I came apon hil it said £1 . 50 a minute I
    > said whats that, he said it just popped up

    > Mu Browser was taken over for a whole week and eventusly had to Format my
    > hard disk it would not even let me open s program to save my work. I lost
    > it all.

    > Surely that is a crimieal act ?

    Check your phone bill when you get it. You'll find a charge has been made to
    a certain number you never called.
    Notify your phone company of the fact you unknowingly had an automatic
    dialer installed on your machine.
    Find out who the culprit is and send them a bill for 3 times the amount.

    Install a good firewall and constantly run spyware programs.

    In IE internet options.....go to the advanced tab.
    Uncheck the two items marked as "Enable install on demand......."
    Doing this, you'll get a dialog box every time something wants installed.

    Richard, Dec 25, 2004
  8. Patrick Norris

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Rob K composed the following ...
    > On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:51:58 -0000, Paul - xxx wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>
    >> You'd think ...

    > For later today: Go easy on the pud, Paul ... :)
    > Merry Christmas.

    Heheheh, too late .. now onto Trifles, then Ice cream & Jelly ... ;)

    Merry Christmas to you, and have a great New year too.

    Paul - xxx, Dec 25, 2004
  9. Patrick Norris

    EricP Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:26:57 GMT, "Patrick Norris"
    <> wrote:

    >My granson was on my computer last week but he clicked on a progrsm called
    >Globetrotter It was open when I came apon hil it said £1 . 50 a minute I
    >said whats that, he said it just popped up
    >
    >Mu Browser was taken over for a whole week and eventusly had to Format my
    >hard disk it would not even let me open s program to save my work. I lost it
    >all.
    >
    >Surely that is a crimieal act ?

    You may be in luck. I think a 30 day delay in paying the money to
    these filthy thieves came into force a few days ago, and you may get
    your money back if you act promptly. Last week, the telco immediately
    passed the money to the thieves.

    Get on to your telco immediately with full details and start the
    process.

    EricP, Dec 26, 2004