    zxcvar Guest

    Greetings! I would like your comments just on the picture quality of
    Kodak Dx 4530. Both good or bad comments. With thanks.

    zxcvar, May 10, 2004

  2. zxcvar

    jp Guest

    zxcvar wrote:

    >Greetings! I would like your comments just on the picture quality of
    >Kodak Dx 4530. Both good or bad comments. With thanks.

    My friend has one. The quality is fine. But when she adds the zoom
    lens attachment for
    even better closeups, the pictures will then have a black frame around them.

    jp, May 11, 2004

  3. zxcvar

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Zxcvar,

    Glad to help with particular issues, zxcvar, but for this question, the
    quality of the images should be excellent. The camera is quite good and has
    an excellent sensor at 5 megapixels. For the work I have done with it, I
    find it very good, i.e. good quality, color, sharpness, etc. If you have
    any specifics, I am glad to review with you.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, May 11, 2004