Your business solution for CD/DVD Duplication/Replication Services

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Don Gillson, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. Don Gillson

    Don Gillson Guest

    Hello,

    As a marketing and communications expert, I'm certain that you are
    always looking for effective and efficient ways to communicate your
    message. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My
    name is Don Gillson, Sr. Business Development Manager for DiscBurn a
    CD/DVD duplication and replication facility located in Saint Paul,
    Minnesota, specifically geared for the demands of corporate and
    institution clientele.

    DiscBurn has built solid relationships with large corporations and
    universities by being responsive, and understanding to our client's
    unique needs and business processes. The benefit to you is that we can
    establish a regular business partnership that is essentially an
    extension of your internal group.

    DiscBurn offer's a simple yet innovative solution like:

    · Adapting to your needs
    · All Inclusive Pricing Structure
    · Reliability - measurable reliability rate of 99.9%
    · Quality Assurance
    · Highest Quality of Thermal and Offset Printing
    · Free Archiving
    · An unconditional guarantee on all of our products and services

    Clients like Best Buy, Target, and Health Partners have relied on us to
    provide reliable, quality duplication services, with an attention to
    the unique demands of the corporate client.

    When opportunity arises, I would like the chance to earn your business
    and become a trusted partner in your success. I guarantee prompt and
    helpful services to make your next duplication/replication project have
    a strong impact on your audience.

    I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and explain our
    unique solutions and how DiscBurn can benefit your organization.
    Please feel free to contact me right on my cell phone at 651-895-4623
    or by emailing me at to discuss this further.

    Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to speaking with you
    real soon.

    Don Gillson
    Sr. Business Development Manager
    C: 651-895-4623