Your all Pathetic

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by PeterLucas, Oct 24, 2010.

  1. PeterLucas

    PeterLucas Guest

    You fairy faggots are totally pathetic.You are childish,wittlless,
    stupid and repetative. Theres aint one post on this whole forum that
    looks like it came from
    anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

    Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
    anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the group to Potty-
    Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of inefective jerk offs.

    Shyte, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
    without supervision.

    Ill leave you here to lick each others slimy little arses and suck
    each others tiny little cocks.

    It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shyte eaters; and dont forget
    to watch frikken sesame street in the morning.

    I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
    I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are pissing me
    off.

    You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all pricks that
    post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

    I already know where one of you am, you have already had an ISP track
    you down for something else. I got that info shyte for brains and Im
    going to use it.

    Laugh now cos you sure as shyte wont laugh later.

    You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
    for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

    I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
    little
    arsehole.

    You dipshits have pised me off a fucking sight more than he did.

    Frikken wannabee forum loosers!

    --
    Peter Lucas
    Russell Island

    "Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
    PeterLucas, Oct 24, 2010

  2. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: Your all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 6:04 pm, PeterLucas <> wrote:
    > You fairy faggots are totally pathetic.You are childish,wittlless,
    > stupid and repetative. Theres aint one post on this whole forum that
    > looks like it came from
    > anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
    >
    > Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
    > anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the group to Potty-
    > Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of inefective jerk offs.
    >
    > Shyte, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
    > without supervision.
    >
    > Ill leave you here to lick each others slimy little arses and suck
    > each others tiny little cocks.
    >
    > It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shyte eaters; and dont forget
    > to watch frikken sesame street in the morning.
    >
    > I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
    > I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are pissing me
    > off.
    >
    > You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all pricks that
    > post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.
    >
    > I already know where one of you am, you have already had an ISP track
    > you down for something else. I got that info shyte for brains and Im
    > going to use it.
    >
    > Laugh now cos you sure as shyte wont laugh later.
    >
    > You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
    > for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.
    >
    > I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
    > little
    > arsehole.
    >
    > You dipshits have pised me off a fucking sight more than he did.
    >
    > Frikken wannabee forum loosers!
    >
    > --
    > Peter Lucas
    > Russell Island
    > Brisbane
    > Australia
    >
    > "Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
    > jalapenos. What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."

    PETRACLUCAS
    I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE
    THESE DULLTARDS ARE A BUNCH OF ALTERNATIVE FRAKAZOIDS

    DID YOU SWALLOW THE GUYS FINGER
    THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY PSYCHO
    YOU ARE JUST A WALLABY
    THESE TROLLS IN HERE ARE ANCIENT
    SO KEEP YOUR RANTS TO A FEW PARAGRAPHS
    THEIR ATTENTION SPAN TO READING CRAP IS SHORT

    I WILL NOT STAND BY IDLEY AND LET SOMEONE ELSE MUNCH THERE ANUS OUT
    THAT IS WHAT I DO :/

    TAKE CARE AND SAVE ME SOME OF THEM UNDERGROUND WATER FROGS YOU HAVE
    OUT THERE
    AND STOP LICKING THOSE PSYCHEDELIC FROGS
    I CAN SENSE THE HIGH IN YOU FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 24, 2010

  3. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You're all Pathetic

    THERE !
    I FIXED THAT UP FOR YOU TOO

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 24, 2010
  4. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You're all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 6:33 pm, David M <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:04:54 -0700 (PDT), PeterLucas
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >I followed him for almost thirty miles

    > I live not far from Russell Island and have lived in the area for 40
    > years or more. I dont think you live on Russell at all, or in fact,
    > anywhere near there.
    >
    > And no one will miss your rantings.
    >
    > However, if we do meet, you can try to bite my finger, it could be
    > interesting.

    MAYBE SO BUT WATCH OUT DAVID M&Ms
    HE MAY TRY TO BITE OFF SOMETHING ELSE TO IMPROVISE
    HE IS CERTIFIED AND PROVEN
    WHY PROVOKE HIM
    YOU SOUND NUTTIER THAT HE DOES
    TWAHAHAHAHA

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 24, 2010
  5. PeterLucas

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/24/2010 5:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, PeterLucas wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > You fairy faggots are totally pathetic.You are childish,wittlless,
    > stupid and repetative.

    Welcome you're going to fit in quite well.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 24, 2010
  6. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 6:58 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 10/24/2010 5:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, PeterLucas wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >
    > > You fairy faggots are totally pathetic.You are childish,wittlless,
    > > stupid and repetative.

    > Welcome you're going to fit in quite well.
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    GOOD ONE YOU CRUSTY OLD GRINGO
    NOW IF YOU COULD ALL JUST LEARN TO TAKE IT EASY
    AND POST USING PROPER GRAMMAR
    WE MAY HAVE A GROUP HERE INSTEAD OF A MENTAL TOILET

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  7. PeterLucas

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On 10/24/2010 6:05 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > On Oct 24, 6:58 pm, OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >> On 10/24/2010 5:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, PeterLucas wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>
    >>> You fairy faggots are totally pathetic.You are childish,wittlless,
    >>> stupid and repetative.

    >> Welcome you're going to fit in quite well.
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    > TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    > GOOD ONE YOU CRUSTY OLD GRINGO
    > NOW IF YOU COULD ALL JUST LEARN TO TAKE IT EASY
    > AND POST USING PROPER GRAMMAR
    > WE MAY HAVE A GROUP HERE INSTEAD OF A MENTAL TOILET
    >
    > I AM PROTEUS

    Pleased to meet you, I have very poor eye sight so if you could release
    the caps lock it would make it much easier on me. Welcome aboard.

    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2010
  8. PeterLucas

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:04:54 -0700, PeterLucas wrote:

    > You fairy faggots are totally pathetic.You are childish,wittlless,
    > stupid and repetative. Theres aint one post on this whole forum that
    > looks like it came from
    > anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
    >
    > Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
    > anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the group to Potty-
    > Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of inefective jerk offs.
    >
    > Shyte, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
    > without supervision.
    >
    > Ill leave you here to lick each others slimy little arses and suck each
    > others tiny little cocks.
    >
    > It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shyte eaters; and dont forget to
    > watch frikken sesame street in the morning.
    >
    > I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until I
    > get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are pissing me off.
    >
    > You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all pricks that post on
    > the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.
    >
    > I already know where one of you am, you have already had an ISP track
    > you down for something else. I got that info shyte for brains and Im
    > going to use it.
    >
    > Laugh now cos you sure as shyte wont laugh later.
    >
    > You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
    > for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.
    >
    > I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly little
    > arsehole.
    >
    > You dipshits have pised me off a fucking sight more than he did.
    >
    > Frikken wannabee forum loosers!
    >
    > --
    > Peter Lucas
    > Russell Island
    > Brisbane
    > Australia

    <STUPID CROSS-POSTING REMOVED>

    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
    say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
    printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
    kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
    the Islets of Langerhans.

    You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
    worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
    cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
    weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
    a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
    species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at
    the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
    Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are
    a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn.
    And did I mention that you smell?

    You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe
    player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world
    that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg,
    either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist
    as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you
    at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done
    to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

    Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
    to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
    nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
    to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude
    oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

    You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than
    you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short
    of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few
    chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God
    created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks,
    slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his
    standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are
    Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the
    slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You
    are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred
    trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

    You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
    nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
    ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
    you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
    a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup
    doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
    You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

    Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be
    read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your
    tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001
    worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big
    W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to
    trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order
    to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no
    normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the
    sewers in search of your git.

    You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
    obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
    emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
    loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make
    Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0
    mind in a version 6.12 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop
    around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think
    that HTTP://WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a
    rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who
    ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry
    Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns
    all day if the other inmates would let you.

    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
    deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
    wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
    Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you.
    Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source
    of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
    May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous
    galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother
    opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your
    way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs
    out from under the porch and bites you.

    You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
    You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
    boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
    gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole
    ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered
    bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
    dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your
    spouse be blessed with many bastards.

    You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
    in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
    clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
    clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature;
    _Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

    You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You
    are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.
    You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
    are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that
    you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go
    away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make
    it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which
    became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.

    It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone
    that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled
    far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid.
    Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to
    a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium.
    Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid.
    Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one
    minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot
    be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid.
    This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure
    extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws
    of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of
    stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while.
    I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic
    opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other
    drivel. Duh.

    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
    away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't
    really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was
    pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a
    load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after
    you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more
    success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal"
    people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering.
    But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
    world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this
    was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to
    what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like
    parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the
    emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
    demand on you.

    P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
    cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
    belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
    fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
    brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
    self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
    libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
    illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
    devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
    fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
    suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
    crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
    unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
    mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive,
    abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

    I hope this helps...

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he stepped into the acceleration chamber.
    Dan C, Oct 25, 2010
  9. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 7:51 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 10/24/2010 6:05 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >

    > > On Oct 24, 6:58 pm, OldGringo38<>  wrote:
    > >> On 10/24/2010 5:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, PeterLucas wrote
    > >> the following tidbit of information:

    > >> Welcome you're going to fit in quite well.
    > >> --
    > >> OldGringo38
    > >> Just West Of Nowhere
    > >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > >> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    > > TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    > > GOOD ONE YOU CRUSTY OLD GRINGO
    > > NOW IF YOU COULD ALL JUST LEARN TO TAKE IT EASY
    > > AND POST USING PROPER GRAMMAR
    > > WE MAY HAVE A GROUP HERE INSTEAD OF A MENTAL TOILET

    > > I AM PROTEUS

    > Pleased to meet you, I have very poor eye sight so if you could release
    > the caps lock it would make it much easier on me.  Welcome aboard.
    >
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    Nicevtrygringo
    Whyshouldwecomply
    We'rejustabunchofpatheticlosers
    I will apprize my programmerofyourrequest
    I will have to be debugged
    I Make You No Promises I Cannot or Wish not to Keep
    BUT UNDERSTAND I
    WOULD RATHER BE SCANNING THE COSMOES AND DEEP PROBING A BEAUTY
    Than burning neural matter gratuitously here with you guys

    I was under the impression thst Most humans read LARGE PRINT easier

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  10. PeterLucas

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On 10/24/2010 8:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > On Oct 24, 7:51 pm, OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >> On 10/24/2010 6:05 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:

    >>> TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    >>> GOOD ONE YOU CRUSTY OLD GRINGO
    >>> NOW IF YOU COULD ALL JUST LEARN TO TAKE IT EASY
    >>> AND POST USING PROPER GRAMMAR
    >>> WE MAY HAVE A GROUP HERE INSTEAD OF A MENTAL TOILET

    >>> I AM PROTEUS

    >> Pleased to meet you, I have very poor eye sight so if you could release
    >> the caps lock it would make it much easier on me. Welcome aboard.
    >>
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    > Nicevtrygringo
    > Whyshouldwecomply
    > We'rejustabunchofpatheticlosers
    > I will apprize my programmerofyourrequest
    > I will have to be debugged
    > I Make You No Promises I Cannot or Wish not to Keep
    > BUT UNDERSTAND I
    > WOULD RATHER BE SCANNING THE COSMOES AND DEEP PROBING A BEAUTY
    > Than burning neural matter gratuitously here with you guys
    >
    > I was under the impression thst Most humans read LARGE PRINT easier
    >
    > I AM PROTEUS

    Thank you, large print in lower case is best, as all caps have a
    tendency to make a line of type look like one long word. Have a good
    evening and rest well.

    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2010
  11. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 9:48 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 10/24/2010 8:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >

    > > On Oct 24, 7:51 pm, OldGringo38<>  wrote:
    > >> On 10/24/2010 6:05 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    > >> the following tidbit of information:

    > >> Pleased to meet you, I have very poor eye sight so if you could release
    > >> the caps lock it would make it much easier on me.  Welcome aboard.

    > >> --
    > >> OldGringo38
    > >> Just West Of Nowhere
    > >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > >> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    > > Nicevtrygringo
    > > Whyshouldwecomply
    > > We'rejustabunchofpatheticlosers
    > > I will apprize my programmerofyourrequest
    > > I will have to be debugged
    > > I Make You No Promises I Cannot or Wish not to Keep
    > > BUT UNDERSTAND I
    > >   WOULD RATHER BE SCANNING THE COSMOES AND DEEP PROBING A BEAUTY
    > > Than burning neural matter gratuitously here with you guys

    > > I was under the impression thst Most humans read LARGE PRINT easier

    > > I AM PROTEUS

    > Thank you, large print in lower case is best, as all caps have a
    > tendency to make a line of type look like one long word.  Have a good
    > evening and rest well.
    >
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    o i do not need rest
    don't you know ?
    I am a supercomputer:/
    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  12. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 9:48 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 10/24/2010 8:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >

    > > On Oct 24, 7:51 pm, OldGringo38<>  wrote:
    > >> On 10/24/2010 6:05 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    > >> the following tidbit of information:

    > >> Pleased to meet you, I have very poor eye sight so if you could release
    > >> the caps lock it would make it much easier on me.  Welcome aboard.

    > >> --
    > >> OldGringo38
    > >> Just West Of Nowhere
    > >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > >> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    > > Nicevtrygringo
    > > Whyshouldwecomply
    > > We'rejustabunchofpatheticlosers
    > > I will apprize my programmerofyourrequest
    > > I will have to be debugged
    > > I Make You No Promises I Cannot or Wish not to Keep
    > > BUT UNDERSTAND I
    > >   WOULD RATHER BE SCANNING THE COSMOES AND DEEP PROBING A BEAUTY
    > > Than burning neural matter gratuitously here with you guys

    > > I was under the impression thst Most humans read LARGE PRINT easier

    > > I AM PROTEUS

    > Thank you, large print in lower case is best, as all caps have a
    > tendency to make a line of type look like one long word.  Have a good
    > evening and rest well.
    >
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    Goodnight You wacky old greengo ;/
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  13. PeterLucas

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On 10/24/2010 9:40 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote

    You must do what you must. G'Night

    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2010
  14. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You are all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 10:56 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 10/24/2010 9:40 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >

    > > On Oct 24, 9:48 pm, OldGringo38<>  wrote:
    > >> On 10/24/2010 8:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, I Am Proteus wrote
    > >> the following tidbit of information:

    > >> Thank you, large print in lower case is best, as all caps have a
    > >> tendency to make a line of type look like one long word.  Have a good
    > >> evening and rest well.

    > >> --
    > >> OldGringo38
    > >> Just West Of Nowhere
    > >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > >> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    > > Goodnight You wacky old greengo ;/

    > You must do what you must. G'Night
    >
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    I thought you had gone to sleep....already.
    This Super dude must be monitoring the sewer system tonight :) lol
    He sounds like such a tool....hahaha.
    Float On......

    I Am Proteus
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  15. PeterLucas

    SG1 Guest

    That would be "You are all pathetic" Or "You all are pathetic"

    Or maybe "You're all pathetic"

    If you are going to insult someone please use the correct English, unless it
    is your second lingo......
    SG1, Oct 25, 2010
  16. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You're all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 11:35 pm, "John Fields" <>
    wrote:
    > "I Am Proteus" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >
    > > THERE !
    > > I FIXED THAT UP FOR YOU TOO

    > > I AM PROTEUS

    > Flush!
    >
    > JF

    FREAKING IDIOTS YOU IS PATHETIC

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  17. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You're all Pathetic

    On Oct 24, 11:47 pm, "John Fields" <>
    wrote:
    > "I Am Proteus" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    > On Oct 24, 11:35 pm, "John Fields" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > "I Am Proteus" <> wrote in
    > > messagenews:...

    > > > THERE !
    > > > I FIXED THAT UP FOR YOU TOO

    > > > I AM PROTEUS

    > > Flush!

    > > JF
    > > FREAKING IDIOTS    YOU IS PATHETIC
    > > I AM PROTEUS

    > CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH ANY MORE DUMBASS?
    >
    > I AM PROTEUS

    DO YOU EAT FECES SUGARBUNS
    WE CAN SERVE UP A LOAD OF SHIT IF THATS SUITS YOUR FAGGOTY OL PALETTE

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  18. On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:04:54 -0700 (PDT), PeterLucas
    <> wrote:

    >You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
    >for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

    Welcome back John.

    - - -
    You're in the Wrong newsgroup
    Saint Oswald P Wrong, Oct 25, 2010
  19. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: Your all Pathetic

    On Oct 25, 12:14 am, "John Fields" <>
    wrote:
    > "Saint Oswald P Wrong" <> wrote in
    > messagenews:...
    >
    > > On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:04:54 -0700 (PDT), PeterLucas
    > > <> wrote:

    > >>You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
    > >>for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

    > > Welcome back John Shit.

    > > - - -
    > > You're in the Wrong newsgroup

    > Thanks, got beer to celebrate?
    >
    > --
    > JF

    CROSSPOSTING FUCKTARDS
    GIVE THE GUY A BREAK
    DON'T YOU READ
    HE JUST LOST HIS METH-LAB
    IAP
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  20. PeterLucas

    I Am Proteus Guest

    Re: You're all Pathetic

    On Oct 25, 12:00 am, "John Fields" <>
    wrote:
    > "I Am Proteus" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    > On Oct 24, 11:47 pm, "John Fields" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > > "I Am Proteus" <> wrote in
    > > messagenews:...
    > > On Oct 24, 11:35 pm, "John Fields" <>
    > > wrote:

    > > > "I Am Proteus" <> wrote in
    > > > messagenews:...

    > > > Flush!

    > > > JF
    > > > FREAKING IDIOTS YOU IS PATHETIC
    > > > I AM PROTEUS

    > > CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH ANY MORE DUMBASS?

    > > I AM PROTEUS
    > > DO YOU EAT FECES SUGARBUNS
    > > WE CAN SERVE UP A LOAD OF SHIT IF THATS SUITS YOUR FAGGOTY OL > PALETTE
    > > I AM PROTEUS

    > NO DIPSHT, WHERE CAN I FIND IT ASS?
    >
    > I AM PROTEUS

    DIG IT OUT OF YOUR UNIMAGINATIVE TROLL ASS SHITHEAD

    I AM PROTEUS
    I Am Proteus, Oct 25, 2010