YOUNG MOTHERS LOVE THE 40D!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, May 13, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, May 13, 2008

  2. ? "Annika1980" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    news:...
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96984174

    Good, good keep up the good work:)
    I am just now listening to Beethoven's ninth, which is the perfect
    soundtrack for your photos, and Dudley's too.

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 13, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 13, 12:52 pm, Allen <> wrote:
    > I must say that when I see
    > your bird pictures the frustration I have felt over the years trying to
    > get good ones. Is patience the most important thing?

    I think patience is one of the most important things to have when
    shooting wildlife .... patience and perserverance.
    It is not unusual for me on weekends to go and stand at the same spot
    for hours waiting on the shot (which usually doesn't happen). Or I
    may sit waiting on the perfect hummingbird shot for hours at a time.
    Eagles are the toughest. Those bastards will sit on the same distant
    perch for hours without moving closer. I have the patience of Job,
    but sometimes the eagles outlast me. But most critters I can outlast.
    That's patience.

    I go out almost every day and usually come back with nothing worth
    saving .... so I try it again the next day, and the next. Eventually,
    I'll get something decent.
    Today I saw a huge owl, but wasn't in postition to get a shot before
    he saw me and flew off. But now I know where he stays so I'll get him
    eventually. That's perserverance.

    Annika1980, May 14, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    Helen, May 14, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 13, 9:33 pm, Helen <> wrote:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96984174

    > I know how incredibly tiny hummingbird nests are, and how hard they
    > are to spot.

    I spot hummingbird nests the same way I spot hawk nests .... I listen.

    Annika1980, May 15, 2008
  6. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On May 15, 6:48 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On May 13, 9:33 pm, Helen <> wrote:
    >

    > > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96984174

    > > I know how incredibly tiny hummingbird nests are, and how hard they
    > > are to spot.

    > I spot hummingbird nests the same way I spot hawk nests .... I listen.

    Best way to do it! I stand there and close my eyes and see if I can
    identify every bird I hear. It's comforting for me.

    Helen, May 16, 2008
  7. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:53:44 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96984174

    A simple Bravo! Haven't visited the group in some time, but I've been
    admiring your vision in this space for years now.

    , May 24, 2008