    They give you a free POP3 configurable e-mail.
    I hope this tip could be helful for you
    Regards.
    Mauricio, Jul 11, 2007

  2. Mauricio

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Jul 10, 11:26 pm, Mauricio <>
    wrote:
    > You'll need a POP3 server to practice for 70-272
    > Yahoo and hotmail requires payment to "enhace" your acount in order to could
    > be read from outlook or outlook express.
    >
    > I reccomendwww.lavabit.com.
    > They give you a free POP3 configurable e-mail.
    > I hope this tip could be helful for you
    > Regards.

    GMail is POP3 compliant as well. I used it exstensively when studying.
    There are several additional settings since they won't let you use the
    normal ports, but since you are studying to be a troubleshooter you
    SHOULD be able to figure them out without too much effort. = )

    (PS: There even is an online video to show you how to set it up right
    if you wanna do the easy way).

    You would figure that Hotmail would be Outlook compliant, or Outlook
    Express at the least. Geesh, anything to get a buck.
    djpimpdaddy, Jul 11, 2007