    "thank you."

    You can cawl me a hero if you'd like. I think I am. I won't stop you.
    I am the only one who matters in music and film, thank you.
    iL_weReo, Oct 2, 2010

  2. iL_weReo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 12:58:43 -0700, iL_weReo wrote:

    Why don't you just shut the **** up.

    Meat Plow, Oct 2, 2010

  3. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Oct 2, 4:06 pm, Meat Plow <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 12:58:43 -0700, iL_weReo wrote:
    >
    > Why don't you just shut the **** up.
    >
    > --
    > Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

    Thank you for exuding your feelings about this incident that happened
    just awhile ago.
    iL_weReo, Oct 2, 2010
  4. iL_weReo

    Meat Plow Guest

    My feelings are that you should shut the **** up.

    Meat Plow, Oct 2, 2010
  5. iL_weReo

    NotMe Guest

    You got that right.
    NotMe, Oct 3, 2010
  6. iL_weReo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:18:52 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    >>> Thank you for exuding your feelings about this incident that happened
    >>> just awhile ago.

    >> My feelings are that you should shut the **** up.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
    >>

    > My feelings are that no YOU should shut the **** up.

    Your feelings mean nothing. Actually less than nothing.

    Meat Plow, Oct 3, 2010
  7. iL_weReo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:19:44 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > "NotMe" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> You got that right.
    >>

    > Somebody has got something right. Notice I didn't say "everybody."

    Nor did you say "you"

    Meat Plow, Oct 3, 2010
  8. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Oct 3, 9:41 am, Meat Plow <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:18:52 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    > >> My feelings are that you should shut the **** up.

    > >> --
    > >> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

    > > My feelings are that no YOU should shut the **** up.

    > Your feelings mean nothing. Actually less than nothing.
    >
    > --
    > Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse- Hide quoted text -

    I am the only one who matters. I slaughtered classic rock twice.
    iL_weReo, Oct 3, 2010
  9. iL_weReo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 10:16:41 -0700, iL_weReo wrote:

    > On Oct 3, 9:41 am, Meat Plow <> wrote:
    >> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:18:52 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >> > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    >> > My feelings are that no YOU should shut the **** up.

    >> Your feelings mean nothing. Actually less than nothing.
    >>

    > I am the only one who matters. I slaughtered classic rock twice.

    You are only one of many who matter the least. I doubt that a rat's ass
    even gives a rat's ass about you and your mental illness spawn mantra.

    Meat Plow, Oct 3, 2010
  10. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Oct 3, 9:42 am, Meat Plow <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:19:44 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > > "NotMe" <> wrote in message

    > >> You got that right.

    > > Somebody has got something right. Notice I didn't say "everybody."

    > Nor did you say "you"
    >
    > --
    > Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

    I pulled my pants up, bent down and grabbed that poor boy's shoelace.
    It was the kind with the heavy plastic tip on the end, making matters
    worse. It didn't break immediately; in fact I was tugging on it for a
    few seconds. There was a lot of pressure between the teeth, my fist
    and the boy's foot. Then it finally popped with a loud noise.

    I don't know what happened to the ppl standing behind me on the
    escalator. I'm surprised the two women behind me didn't bump into me
    or anything. Of course I wasn't watching them; my concern was getting
    the eleven year old boy's foot free from the teeth of the escalator.
    If you do research you will see once in awhile ppl get grinded up in
    escalators.

    If the two women behind me were newspaper reporters you'd be reading
    this as the lead story in the Daily News today.
    iL_weReo, Oct 3, 2010
  11. iL_weReo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 10:21:48 -0700, iL_weReo wrote:

    > On Oct 3, 9:42 am, Meat Plow <> wrote:
    >> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:19:44 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >> > "NotMe" <> wrote in message

    >> > Somebody has got something right. Notice I didn't say "everybody."

    >> Nor did you say "you"
    >>

    > I pulled my pants up, bent down and grabbed that poor boy's shoelace.

    You are the Usenet equivalent of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

    Not only would nobody believe what happened to you, nobody would believe
    anything you post unless you can back it up with tangible proof. That
    being a picture, video, newspaper article, a trusted third person's
    account.

    Meat Plow, Oct 3, 2010
  12. iL_weReo

    Worf RaT Guest

    In article <dBjqo.16418$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    > >> I pulled my pants up, bent down and grabbed that poor boy's shoelace.

    > > You are the Usenet equivalent of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".
    > >
    > > Not only would nobody believe what happened to you, nobody would believe
    > > anything you post unless you can back it up with tangible proof. That
    > > being a picture, video, newspaper article, a trusted third person's
    > > account.

    > It didn't happen to me. It happened to the boy.
    >
    > Anyway, unlike anyone else, my Word is taken as the Gospel Truth regarding
    > anything I post on Usenet. That's because I'm the only author who matters on
    > Usenet.

    Yes...the rest of the people live in REALITY and are NOT stuck in a
    DELUSION like u are PiGGy....Shouldn't u be out getting some RADIATION
    shoved up u'r DISEASED PiG ASSHOLE? Won't be long until PiGGy-LESS
    Internet u STUPID DELUSIONAL SLOB

    u are STILL a useless UGLY PEDO SHIT who is on WELFARE and has been
    living in u'r SLUM HELL ever since u MOLESTED ALL LITTLE BOYS u SICK
    DISEASED BIG FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS & USELESS STUPID IDIOTic MORONic PIG
    FACE'd PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper Sniffin SMELLy FAT FILTHy STUPID
    ILLITERATE CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING RETARD'd PiGGy
    Worf RaT, Oct 4, 2010
  13. iL_weReo

    Worf RaT Guest

    In article <yDvqo.1535$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    > >> I pulled my pants up, bent down and grabbed that poor boy's shoelace.

    > > You are the Usenet equivalent of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".
    > >
    > > Not only would nobody believe what happened to you, nobody would believe
    > > anything you post unless you can back it up with tangible proof. That
    > > being a picture, video, newspaper article, a trusted third person's
    > > account.
    > >

    > > --
    > > Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
    > >

    > So you'd rather see the eleven-year-old get sucked into the teeth of the
    > Grand Central Station escalator and wind up like hamburger instead of me
    > acting fast?
    >
    > What kind of schmekel-head are you anyway? You're just a nameless, faceless
    > Internet bum. No email, no photos, no website. You and your type repulse me.

    By now we AWL know that PiGGy will NEVER admit that this was just 1 more
    LIE to add to the collection of ITs diseased wannabe ass wanting to
    appear like something else than the PERVERTED PEDOPHILE SLOB that we ALL
    know and HATE

    BTW PiGGy...WHY does someone have to allow u to track them down before u
    can made any sort of an intelligent reply....this is because u want to
    harass anyone who does NOT suck on u'r DISEASED AIDS INFECTED ASS CANCER

    Why not just GET A JOB and do SOMETHING that is RESPECTABLE for once???
    Worf RaT, Oct 5, 2010
  14. iL_weReo

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 21:58:51 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    >>> I pulled my pants up, bent down and grabbed that poor boy's shoelace.

    >> You are the Usenet equivalent of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".
    >>
    >> Not only would nobody believe what happened to you, nobody would
    >> believe anything you post unless you can back it up with tangible
    >> proof. That being a picture, video, newspaper article, a trusted third
    >> person's account.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
    >>

    > So you'd rather see the eleven-year-old get sucked into the teeth of the
    > Grand Central Station escalator and wind up like hamburger instead of me
    > acting fast?

    No we would like to see you sucked into the fucking escalator and ground
    into shitburger.

    **** off and kill yourself, whacko.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he mounted Piglet from behind.
    Dan C, Oct 5, 2010
  15. iL_weReo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 21:58:51 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    >>> I pulled my pants up, bent down and grabbed that poor boy's shoelace.

    >> You are the Usenet equivalent of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".
    >>
    >> Not only would nobody believe what happened to you, nobody would
    >> believe anything you post unless you can back it up with tangible
    >> proof. That being a picture, video, newspaper article, a trusted third
    >> person's account.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
    >>

    > So you'd rather see the eleven-year-old get sucked into the teeth of the
    > Grand Central Station escalator and wind up like hamburger instead of me
    > acting fast?

    I'd rather you overdose on Ricin and die a slow painful death.

    > What kind of schmekel-head are you anyway? You're just a nameless,
    > faceless Internet bum. No email, no photos, no website. You and your
    > type repulse me.

    Repulse you? I doubt even the rats asses of the world give a rats ass
    what repulses you.

    Meat Plow, Oct 5, 2010
  16. iL_weReo

    Worf RaT Guest

    In article <>,
    Meat Plow <> wrote:

    > > So you'd rather see the eleven-year-old get sucked into the teeth of the
    > > Grand Central Station escalator and wind up like hamburger instead of me
    > > acting fast?

    > I'd rather you overdose on Ricin and die a slow painful death.

    Not to worry...PiGGy's ASS CANCER is ON THE JOB ;)
    Worf RaT, Oct 5, 2010