    --
    HTH
    Gert Belsemeyer

    Gert Belsemeyer, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Gert Belsemeyer

    Ann Guest

    On 31 Aug 2003 20:06:09 +1000, "Gert Belsemeyer"
    <> wrote:

    >I am Gert Belsemeyer und I am cherman. Many Usegroups insist on Real Names
    >to be considered. I insist on you using you real names. Failure to comply
    >with my directive will result in the report to my ISP with gusto und you
    >vill be blackballed.
    >
    >THERE VILL BE NO EXPECTATIONS!!

    no expectations?

    Ann

    Ann, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Gert Belsemeyer

    Hamman Guest

    "Gert Belsemeyer" <> wrote in message
    I am Gert Belsemeyer und I am cherman. Many Usegroups insist on Real Names
    to be considered. I insist on you using you real names. Failure to comply
    with my directive will result in the report to my ISP with gusto und you
    vill be blackballed.

    THERE VILL BE NO EXPECTATIONS!!

    --
    HTH
    Gert Belsemeyer

    Who opened the door to this knobkockey?

    Hamman, Aug 31, 2003
  4. Gert Belsemeyer

    Eddie Grant Guest

    "Hamman" <> wrote in
    message news:bisi61$sef$...

    > "Gert Belsemeyer" <> wrote in message
    > I am Gert Belsemeyer und I am cherman. Many Usegroups insist on Real Names
    > to be considered. I insist on you using you real names. Failure to comply
    > with my directive will result in the report to my ISP with gusto und you
    > vill be blackballed.
    >
    > THERE VILL BE NO EXPECTATIONS!!
    >
    > --
    > HTH
    > Gert Belsemeyer
    >
    > Who opened the door to this knobkockey?

    We're still trying to work out who let you in

    Eddie Grant, Aug 31, 2003
  5. Gert Belsemeyer

    Eddie Grant Guest

    "2-3-Methyl-3-O-Nitropropyl-Cyanophenoxy-Morpholinomethyl-Tert-Butyl-3-Pheny
    lhexahydropyridazine" <> wrote in message
    >Eddie Grant wrote:
    >> "Hamman" <>

    >>> Who opened the door to this knobkockey?

    >> We're still trying to work out who let you in

    >That's what he asked, dimbulb.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Eddie Grant, Aug 31, 2003