    had asked for an e-mail to MOSTReardon which I had already read.

    AOL with all its faults was neverf like this~

    Please answer my complaint of yesterdaOliveReardon
    OLIVE REARDON, Aug 3, 2003

  2. OLIVE REARDON

    °Mike° Guest

    Sorry Olive, you sent no post to this group, so far a Google is
    concerned. I suggest you contact Earthlink directly, as I
    suspect you did originally. This group (24hoursupport.helpdesk)
    has nothing to do with your ISP, or any other organisation. It
    is an international usenet newsgroup. See:
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/whatis.html

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:36:10 GMT, in
    <BB52A66A.15D%>
    OLIVE REARDON scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003

  3. OLIVE REARDON

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as OLIVE REARDON continued:

    > Isaw in the list of e-mails, what seemed to be the answer to my plea
    > yesterday about your absconding with my mail before it was sent.
    >
    > When I tried to read your answer, it, too, disappeared, and you
    > pretended I had asked for an e-mail to MOSTReardon which I had
    > already read.
    >
    > AOL with all its faults was neverf like this~
    >
    > Please answer my complaint of yesterdaOliveReardon

    Dear Olive

    We don't really care that much, if truth be told. If you can't read your
    emails and remember what they say, it's not our problem, it's yours. If you
    are downloading them and then losing them, look harder at what you are doing
    with them. Don't bother our tech support anymore with your silly complaints,
    we have been instructed to make your emails 'disappear'.

    Earthlink Technical Support.
    slumpy, Aug 3, 2003
  4. OLIVE REARDON

    trout Guest

    Greg M wrote:
    <snip>

    > I'd suggest calling your isp support number to straighten things out.

    Gee, you could at least have snipped the cross-post.
    --
    "No sense bothering the nice people in that *other* group."
    trout, Aug 3, 2003