    1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
    1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
    2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)
    someone, Oct 2, 2006

  2. someone

    someone Guest

    someone, Oct 4, 2006

  3. someone

    Travis Guest

    J2LYK, it doesn't work in Safari 2 RSS, so sorry Mac users you'll have to
    use Firefox, and I don't think Opera is supported either. Here is the
    official list:

    Internet Explorer 6.0 (Although 7 or 7+ works)
    FireFox 1.0.7 (And Firefox 2 RC 1)
    FireFox 1.5 Mac and Windows

    I have personally tested IE 7 and 7+ (For vista) and FF 2 RC 1 on Mac OS X
    10.4.7.

    Travis, Oct 6, 2006