    Now this one I leave up to the group to decide on
    http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/bigdogmetoo.htm

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    Brendan Guest

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:03:34 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

    Been around for a while but still a good one.

    --

    .... Brendan

    "When I play with my cat, who knows if I am not more of a pastime to her than she is to me?" -- Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

    Note: All my comments are copyright 13/02/2005 11:29:06 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Peter Huebner, Feb 13, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ