You Must Know This Man

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ab214@hotmail.com, Mar 8, 2008.

  1. Guest

    In The Name Of Allaah,

    Most Gracious, Most Merciful

    MUHAMMAD
    (May peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him)
    You may be an atheist or an agnostic; or you may belong to anyone of
    the religious denominations that exist in the world today. You may be
    a Communist or a believer in democracy and freedom. No matter what you
    are, and no matter what your religious and political beliefs, personal
    and social habits happen to be - YOU MUST STILL KNOW THIS MAN!

    He was by far the most remarkable man that ever set foot on this
    earth. He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid
    down a moral code, initiated numberless social and political reforms,
    established a dynamic and powerful society to practice and represent
    his teachings, and completely revolutionized the worlds of human
    thought and action for all times to come.

    HIS NAME IS MUHAMMAD, peace and blessings of Almighty God be upon him
    and he accomplished all these wonders in the unbelievably short span
    of twenty-three years.

    Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him was born in
    Arabia on the 20th of August, in the year 570 of the Christian era,
    and when he died after 63 years, the whole of the Arabian Peninsula
    had changed from paganism and idol-worship to the worship of One God;
    from tribal quarrels and wars to national solidarity and cohesion;
    from drunkenness and debauchery to sobriety and piety; from
    lawlessness and anarchy to disciplined living; from utter moral
    bankruptcy to the highest standards of moral excellence. Human history
    has never known such a complete transformation of a people or a place
    before or since!

    The Encyclopedia Britannica calls him "the most successful of all
    religious personalities of the world". Bernard Shaw said about him
    that if Muhammad were alive today he would succeed in solving all
    those problems which threaten to destroy human civilization in our
    times. Thomas Carlysle was simply amazed as to how one man, single-
    handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most
    powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades. Napoleon and
    Gandhi never tired of dreaming of a society along the lines
    established by this man in Arabia fourteen centuries ago.

    Indeed no other human being ever accomplished so much, in such diverse
    fields of human thought and behavior, in so limited a space of time,
    as did Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him. He
    was a religious teacher, a social reformer, a moral guide, a political
    thinker, a military genius, an administrative colossus, a faithful
    friend, a wonderful companion, a devoted husband, a loving father -
    all in one. No other man in history ever excelled or equaled him in
    any of these difficult departments of life.

    The world has had its share of great personalities. But these were one
    sided figures who distinguished themselves in but one or two fields
    such as religious thought or military leadership. None of the other
    great leaders of the world ever combined in himself so many different
    qualities to such an amazing level of perfection as did Muhammad,
    peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him.

    The lives and teachings of other great personalities of the world are
    shrouded in the mist of time. There is so much speculation about the
    time and the place of their birth, the mode and style of their life,
    the nature and detail of their teachings and the degree and measure of
    their success or failure that it is impossible for humanity today to
    reconstruct accurately and precisely the lives and teachings of those
    men.

    Not so this man Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon
    him. Not only was he born in the fullest blaze of recorded history,
    but every detail of his private and public life, of his actions and
    utterances, has been accurately ********ed and faithfully preserved to
    our day. The authenticity of the information so preserved is vouched
    for not only by faithful followers but also by unbiased critics and
    open-minded scholars.

    At the level of ideas there is no system of thought and belief-secular
    or religious, social or political-which could surpass or equal ISLAAM-
    the system which Muhammad peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon
    him propounded. In a fast changing world, while other systems have
    undergone profound transformations, Islaam alone has remained above
    all change and mutation, and retained its original form for the past
    1400 years. What is more, the positive changes that are taking place
    in the world of human thought and behavior, truly and consistently
    reflect the healthy influence of Islam in these areas. Further, it is
    not given to the best of thinkers to put their ideas completely into
    practice, and to see the seeds of their labors grow and bear fruit, in
    their own lifetime. Except of course, Muhammad, peace and blessings of
    God Almighty be upon him, who not only preached the most wonderful
    ideas but also successfully translated each one of them into practice
    in his own lifetime. At the time of his death his teachings were not
    mere precepts and ideas straining for fulfillment, but had become the
    very core of the life of tens of thousands of perfectly trained
    individuals, each one of whom was a marvelous personification of
    everything that Muhammad peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon
    him taught and stood for. At what other time or place and in relation
    to what other political, social, religious system, philosophy or
    ideology-did the world ever witness such a perfectly amazing
    phenomenon?

    Indeed no other system or ideology secular or religious, social or
    political, ancient or modern - could ever claim the distinction of
    having been put into practice in its fullness and entirety EVEN ONCE
    in this world, either before or after the death of its founder. Except
    of course ISLAAM, the ideology preached by Muhammad, peace and
    blessings of God Almighty be upon him which was established as a
    complete way of life by the teacher himself, before he departed from
    this world. History bears testimony to this fact and the greatest
    skeptics have no option but to concede this point.

    In spite of these amazing achievements and in spite of the countless
    absolutely convincing and authentic miracles performed by him and the
    phenomenal success which crowned his efforts, he did not for a moment
    claim to be God or God's incarnation or Son - but only a human being
    who was chosen and ordained by God to be a teacher of truth to man
    kind and a complete model and pattern for their actions.

    He was nothing more or less than a human being. But he was a man with
    a noble and exalted mission-and his unique mission was to unite
    humanity on the worship of ONE AND ONLY GOD and to teach them the way
    to honest and upright living in accordance with the laws and commands
    of God. He always described himself as A MESSENGER AND SERVANT OF GOD,
    and so indeed every single action and movement of his proclaimed him
    to be.

    A world which has not hesitated to raise to Divinity individuals whose
    very lives and missions have been lost in legend and who historically
    speaking did not accomplish half as much-or even one tenth-as was
    accomplished by Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon
    him should stop to take serious note of this remarkable man's claim to
    be God's messenger to mankind.

    Today after the lapse of some 1400 years the life and teachings of
    Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him,
    have survived without the slightest loss, alteration or interpolation.
    Today they offer the same undying hope for treating mankind's many
    ills which they did when Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God
    Almighty be upon him, was alive. This is our honest claim and this is
    the inescapable conclusion forced upon us by a critical and unbiased
    study of history.

    The least YOU should do as a thinking, sensitive, concerned human
    being is to stop for one brief moment and ask yourself: Could it be
    that these statements, extraordinary and revolutionary as they sound,
    are really true? Supposing they really are true, and you did not know
    this man Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him or
    hear about his teachings? Or did not know him well and intimately
    enough to be able to benefit from his guidance and example? Isn't it
    time you responded to this tremendous challenge and made some effort
    to know him? It will not cost you anything but it may well prove to be
    the beginning of a completely new era in your life.

    Come, let us make a new discovery of the life of this wonderful man
    Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him the like of
    whom never walked on this earth, and whose example and teachings can
    change YOUR LIFE and OUR WORLD for the better. May God shower His
    choicest blessings upon him!

    Written by S.H. Pasha
    __________________

    , Mar 8, 2008

  2. Rudy Benner Guest

    <> wrote in message
> [...]
    > that these statements, extraordinary and revolutionary as they sound,
    > are really true? Supposing they really are true, and you did not know
    > this man Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him or
    > hear about his teachings? Or did not know him well and intimately
    > enough to be able to benefit from his guidance and example? Isn't it
    > time you responded to this tremendous challenge and made some effort
    > to know him? It will not cost you anything but it may well prove to be
    > the beginning of a completely new era in your life.
    >
    > Come, let us make a new discovery of the life of this wonderful man
    > Muhammad, peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him the like of
    > whom never walked on this earth, and whose example and teachings can
    > change YOUR LIFE and OUR WORLD for the better. May God shower His

    Is he related to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy?

    Rudy Benner, Mar 8, 2008

  3. George Kerby Guest

    On 3/8/08 8:15 AM, in article
    ,
    "" <> wrote:

    > In The Name Of Allaah,
    >
    > Most Gracious, Most Merciful
    >

    > MUHAMMAD

    Yeah. He was the taxi driver who took me around the park instead of directly
    to my hotel from the airport. So I spit on his tip. Dumb bastard...

    George Kerby, Mar 8, 2008
  4. Guest

    On 8 ãÇÑÓ, 17:59, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 3/8/08 8:15 AM, in article
    > ,
    >
    > "" <> wrote:
    > > In The Name Of Allaah,

    > > Most Gracious, Most Merciful

    > > MUHAMMAD

    > Yeah. He was the taxi driver who took me around the park instead of directly
    > to my hotel from the airport. So I spit on his tip. Dumb bastard...

    Truthfulness of Muhammad (pbuh)

    "And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the
    LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD,
    if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which
    the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it
    presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

    Deuteronomy 18:21-22

    So if the statements made in the Qur'an were not true then this would
    prove that it is not the word of God. However, there is not a single
    claim made in the Qur'an that has been scientifically and objectively
    refuted as false. Quite the contrary, there is not one, but tens of
    scientific and historical statements to be found in the Qur'an which
    have just begun to be scrutinized by modern scientists and historians
    and which, according to many non-Muslim world renowned, pioneering
    scientists of the United States, Germany, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, India
    and many other nations, could not have been known by an illiterate man
    of the desert fourteen hundred years ago (see chapter 13). They
    themselves have only discovered these facts through the use of
    microscopes, telescopes, satellites, and various other scientific
    equipment that was not available to Muhammad (pbuh). These statements
    range over the fields of Embryology, Oceanography, Geology, Astronomy,
    Anatomy, Physics, and many others. Some of them have only been
    discovered during the last twenty years. These facts could not even
    have been copied from the Bible because many of them are either
    completely missing from the Bible or totally oppose similar verses in
    the Bible. If Muhammad (pbuh) had plagiarized the Bible, then did he
    also selectively correct incorrect scientific statements in it? It is
    also interesting to note that Christian scholars readily acknowledge
    that the Bible was not translated into Arabic until at least the
    eighth century AD, long after the death of Muhammad (pbuh) in 632C.E.
    You may get a side-by-side comparison of the Biblical vs. the Quranic
    versions of many scientific facts by referring to Dr. Maurice
    Bucaille's books: "The Bible, the Qur'an, and Science."

    I also highly recommend the following books: "Qur'an and modern
    science Correlation Studies," by Keith L. Moore, Abdul-Majeed A.
    Zindani, Mustafa A. Ahmed, and "The developing Human," By Dr. Keith
    Moore. These books speak about embryology in the Qur'an, and other
    topics.

    , Mar 9, 2008