YOU MAY HAVE WON ALREADY!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by nineeight@pochta.ru, Jan 2, 2005.

  1. Guest

    We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lucky Day Lottery
    International Promotion Program held on the 10th of December 2004.

    Your E-mail address attached to ticket number 4100312277-147 with
    serial
    number 1144-177 drew lucky numbers 00-41-11-25-63-88 which consequently
    won
    in the 2nd category,you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
    out
    of ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$1,200,000.00).
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
    winning
    information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
    money
    remitted to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
    claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
    All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
    from
    over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual Email addresses and names
    from
    all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three
    years.
    This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Presidents of the World
    Largest
    softwares, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our
    next
    year USD50 Million international lottery.

    Due to a computer malfunction, you must verify your email address
    against the
    following list of lucky winners:

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,

    mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:eek: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:eek: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:eek: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:

    , mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto:eek: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:p ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:

    , mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:
    ,

    mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:eek: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:
    ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto:p , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,

    mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:
    ,

    mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:

    , mailto: , mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:

    , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:
    ,

    mailto:p ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:p ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto:p ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto:eek: , mailto: ,
    mailto:p ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:

    , mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:

    , mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: ,
    mailto: ,

    mailto: , mailto: ,
    mailto:

    If your email address is on the winners list above,
    to file for your claim, please contact our
    Fiduciary Agent:MR. HANS WOLFGANG OF NORTH ATLANTIC VENTURE ON
    TELEPHONE
    NUMBER:0031630852889
    Email:

    Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 7th of January
    2005.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
    stake.
    Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
    please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
    correspondence.Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do
    inform
    our agent as soon as possible.

    Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
    being
    part of our promotional program.

    Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
    Sincerely yours,

    Sir williams J.Ponfa
    (Lottery Coordinator)
    , Jan 2, 2005

  2. Unknown Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 06:57:09 -0800, nineeight wrote:

    <snip>
    > (Lottery Coordinator)

    w00t i can finally get that laptop i wanted... now how do i make my claim
    again.......
    --

    The only difference between a car salesman and a computer salesman is
    that the car salesman knows he's lying.
    Unknown, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Unknown Guest

    Unknown, Jan 3, 2005