you gave me a grin and a chuckle

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Scott D, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Scott D

    Scott D Guest

    well billy, I have to admit you've given me a grin and a
    chuckle today. Thanks for that.

    6 P an hour, hmm, lemme think.... uhm, I think I'd rather
    cart grovery bags instead. At least the pay is better, its
    unionised so you have a less likley chance of being sacked
    for no particular reason unlike the IT contract world,
    they get full benefits, tax breaks, paid lunch breaks, and
    paid vacation time; all of which we don't get in IT.

    Hmm, 6 an hour.... hmmmm, lemme think....

    Oh yeah and working at "the mall" doesn't entail paying
    for certification courses and exams nobody uses, has heard
    of, or cares about just so long as you can print a 4
    letter acronym on a resume that only means, "hey I'm broke
    now".

    LOL
    Scott D, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Scott D wrote:
    > well billy, I have to admit you've given me a grin and a
    > chuckle today. Thanks for that.
    >
    > 6 P an hour, hmm, lemme think.... uhm, I think I'd rather
    > cart grovery bags instead. At least the pay is better, its

    DO THEY SELL CIGARETTES AT THAT GROCERY STORE? CAN YOU PICK ME UP A CARTON
    OF MARLBORO ULTRA LIGHT 100'S? THANKEE BYE NOW
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Scott D

    billyw Guest

    happy to be of assistance

    billyw, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Scott D

    Consultant Guest

    what it contract pays for full benefits, lunch, etc?

    Consultant, Oct 28, 2003