  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

    Meat Plow, Sep 11, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Sep 11, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/11/2010 12:53 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

    Fun no matter what frame of mind you are in. :)

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 11, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:16:46 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > drunk again

    No surprise.

    Meat Plow, Sep 11, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:53:07 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

    thanks for sharing. I know for a fact evan platt can tell you he skydived
    twice without a parachute.

    richard, Sep 11, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:42:07 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:53:07 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

    > thanks for sharing. I know for a fact evan platt can tell you he
    > skydived twice without a parachute.

    Already told me. But he mentioned you were there on the ground and broke
    his fall with your head.

    Meat Plow, Sep 11, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    n0i Guest

    On 9/11/2010 4:42 PM, richard wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:53:07 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

    > thanks for sharing. I know for a fact evan platt can tell you he skydived
    > twice without a parachute.

    Get a room, you two.

    n0i

    n0i, Sep 11, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:41:24 -0400, n0i wrote:

    > On 9/11/2010 4:42 PM, richard wrote:
    >> On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:53:07 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

    >> thanks for sharing. I know for a fact evan platt can tell you he
    >> skydived twice without a parachute.

    > Get a room, you two.

    Get a brain transplant ASAP.

    Meat Plow, Sep 12, 2010