You can enlarge a tire but you can't enlarge a photo

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Mar 3, 2006.

  1.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Mar 3, 2006

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    dh Guest

    Care to expand on that?
    -Dave

    P.S.
    A good troll would have said you can blow-up a tire, but not a photo.

    dh, Mar 3, 2006

  3. "dh" <> wrote in message
    > Care to expand on that?
    > -Dave
    >
    > P.S.
    > A good troll would have said you can blow-up a tire, but not a photo.

    Ah, now I get it.

    Charles Schuler, Mar 3, 2006
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    M. Fricker Guest

    I got very tired trying to put a tire in my enlarger.

    I did find that in a hot humid room that a photo enlarged.

    If you want to blow up a photo, get an old nitrocellulose negative. They
    blow up nicely.

    M. Fricker, Mar 4, 2006
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    fishfry Guest

    In article <>,
    "M. Fricker" <> wrote:

    > I got very tired trying to put a tire in my enlarger.
    >
    > I did find that in a hot humid room that a photo enlarged.
    >
    > If you want to blow up a photo, get an old nitrocellulose negative. They
    > blow up nicely.

    Well you can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish.

    fishfry, Mar 4, 2006
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    M. Fricker Guest

    fishfry <> wrote:

    > > I got very tired trying to put a tire in my enlarger.
    > >
    > > I did find that in a hot humid room that a photo enlarged.
    > >
    > > If you want to blow up a photo, get an old nitrocellulose negative. They
    > > blow up nicely.

    > Well you can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish.

    Unless it is a trumpetfish.

    You can't shoot anyone unless you have a memory card in your camera.

    M. Fricker, Mar 4, 2006
  7. In article <>, M.
    Fricker <> wrote:

    > You can't shoot anyone unless you have a memory card in your camera.

    Actually, my 10D will fire without a card in it.

    Randall Ainsworth, Mar 4, 2006
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    Frank ess Guest

    M. Fricker wrote:
    > fishfry <> wrote:
    >
    >>> I got very tired trying to put a tire in my enlarger.
    >>>
    >>> I did find that in a hot humid room that a photo enlarged.
    >>>
    >>> If you want to blow up a photo, get an old nitrocellulose
    >>> negative.
    >>> They blow up nicely.

    >> Well you can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish.

    > Unless it is a trumpetfish.
    >
    > You can't shoot anyone unless you have a memory card in your camera.

    Oh you can shoot, all right, but we'll have to take your word for it.

    Frank ess, Mar 5, 2006
  9. "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, M.
    > Fricker <> wrote:
    >
    >> You can't shoot anyone unless you have a memory card in your camera.

    > Actually, my 10D will fire without a card in it.

    Damn slang terms. "Shoot" "Fire" what's next? "Booger" (not worth saving)
    hehehe

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Mar 5, 2006
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    mark_digital© <> wrote:

    > "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>, M.
    > > Fricker <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> You can't shoot anyone unless you have a memory card in your camera.

    > > Actually, my 10D will fire without a card in it.

    > Damn slang terms. "Shoot" "Fire" what's next? "Booger" (not worth saving)
    > hehehe

    Well, what do you think the 'f' in f-stop means?

    Stewy, Mar 7, 2006
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    Stewy Guest

    In article <mr1Of.56821$%>,
    "dh" <> wrote:

    > Care to expand on that?
    > -Dave
    >
    > P.S.
    > A good troll would have said you can blow-up a tire, but not a photo.

    But Harry blew up his aunt...

    Stewy, Mar 7, 2006
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    Colin D Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <mr1Of.56821$%>,
    > "dh" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Care to expand on that?
    > > -Dave
    > >
    > > P.S.
    > > A good troll would have said you can blow-up a tire, but not a photo.

    > But Harry blew up his aunt...

    And the Irishman who got burnt lips trying to blow up a bus ...

    Colin D.

    Colin D, Mar 8, 2006