  1. Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.

    <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Sep 27, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Rich Guest

    On Sep 27, 5:49 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:
    > Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
    >
    > <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>
    >
    > Rita

    Poor, poor Canon! Focus issues, lens sharpness issues, and no longer
    king of the low noise hill......Well, when you get to the top, you
    know what they say, there is nowhere to go but down...
    Rich, Sep 27, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Matt Ion Guest

    Re: You Asked and You Will Now Get D3 vs The Totally Awesome Mk IIIPics!!!

    Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
    > Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
    >
    > <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

    There are no pictures of the strap...
    Matt Ion, Sep 28, 2007
  4. Matt Ion wrote:

    >> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
    >>
    >> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

    > There are no pictures of the strap...

    Sorry. Here's a prototype of Canon's new strap. Definitely more refined
    than what Nikon has.

    <http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140162749954>

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Sep 28, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Noons Guest

    On Sep 28, 7:49 am, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:
    > Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
    >
    > <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

    the comments are even better!
    Noons, Sep 28, 2007
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Paul Furman Guest

    Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

    > Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
    >
    > <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

    That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon it
    would have been more fair :)

    --
    Paul Furman Photography
    http://edgehill.net
    Paul Furman, Sep 28, 2007
  7. Paul Furman wrote:

    >> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
    >>
    >> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

    > That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon it
    > would have been more fair :)

    Absolutely! These dumbass nitwits are comparing apples to dirt. The Mk III
    is deadly sharp when a Nikkor is used. That forum seems to be filled with
    whiners. I don't think they are giving the Mk III a fair shake.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Sep 28, 2007
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Paul Furman Guest

    Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

    > Paul Furman wrote:
    >
    >>> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
    >>> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

    >> That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon it
    >> would have been more fair :)

    > Absolutely! These dumbass nitwits are comparing apples to dirt. The Mk
    > III
    > is deadly sharp when a Nikkor is used. That forum seems to be filled with
    > whiners. I don't think they are giving the Mk III a fair shake.

    Also the Canon had a longer zoom range, slower lens. But still the
    difference is striking. Even if the Canon was maybe focused on the
    background, the background has more detail too. And less noise.

    --
    Paul Furman Photography
    http://edgehill.net
    Paul Furman, Sep 28, 2007
  9. Paul Furman wrote:

    >>> That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon
    >>> it would have been more fair :)

    >> Absolutely! These dumbass nitwits are comparing apples to dirt. The Mk
    >> III
    >> is deadly sharp when a Nikkor is used. That forum seems to be
    >> filled with whiners. I don't think they are giving the Mk III a
    >> fair shake.

    > Also the Canon had a longer zoom range, slower lens. But still the
    > difference is striking. Even if the Canon was maybe focused on the
    > background, the background has more detail too. And less noise.

    That's true! I think the Mk III is definitely going to be a formidable foe.
    I'm still amazed at its mind-blowing performance and dynamic range.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Sep 29, 2007