  1. Jim Moore

    Jim Moore Guest

    That's why your photos suck.
    Jim Moore, Jul 10, 2008

  2. Jim Moore wrote:
    > That's why your photos suck.

    Ok, own up! Who posted photos of his mother and sister in action?

    Cal
    Cal I Fornicate, Jul 10, 2008

  3. Jim Moore

    Hans Kruse Guest

    "Jim Moore" <> wrote in message
    > That's why your photos suck.

    Then I would suggest that write postings about creativity!

    --
    Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
    Hans Kruse www.hanskruse.com, http://hans-kruse.blogspot.com/
    Hans Kruse, Jul 10, 2008
  4. Jim Moore

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: you all pay too much attention to technology instead ofcreativity

    Neil Ellwood wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:29:51 +0000, Jim Moore wrote:
    >
    > > That's why your photos suck.

    > That is a sweeping statement. You have seen my photos so you do not know
    > what you are writing about.
    >
    > I am going to make a personal statement - If you ever get one your brain
    > will suck.
    >
    > Enjoy the company in my killfile.
    >
    > --
    > Neil
    > reverse ra and delete l
    > Linux user 335851

    just a troll Neil, nowt more, nowt less.

    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Jul 10, 2008
  5. Jim Moore wrote:
    > That's why your photos suck.

    Jim,

    Granddad use to say "When you throw a rock at a bunch of dogs and you
    hear a yelp, you know you hit one!" I guess you hit a few with that one
    <grin>

    Clair
    Clair Johnston, Jul 10, 2008
  6. Jim Moore

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Jul 10, 7:30 am, Clair Johnston <> wrote:
    > Jim Moore wrote:
    > > That's why your photos suck.

    > Jim,
    >
    > Granddad use to say "When you throw a rock at a bunch of dogs and you
    > hear a yelp, you know you hit one!"  I guess you hit a few with that one
    > <grin>

    I love that expression! Thank you.

    --
    YOP...
    Nervous Nick, Jul 10, 2008
  7. Jim Moore

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Clair Johnston wrote:

    > Jim Moore wrote:
    > > That's why your photos suck.

    > Jim,
    >
    > Granddad use to say "When you throw a rock at a bunch of dogs and you
    > hear a yelp, you know you hit one!" I guess you hit a few with that one
    > <grin>
    >
    > Clair

    It's called trolling.
    Paul Heslop, Jul 11, 2008