yooneek help needid

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gangle7, Aug 3, 2007.

  1. gangle7

    gangle7 Guest

    duz aniwun noe ware i can locait
    a poor hilbillee woomin with 10 intch
    nipils hoo can play 3 intramints and
    can help me with my win98 prawblims e
    male ansurs
    only thank in advanse
    gangle7, Aug 3, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. gangle7 wrote:
    > duz aniwun noe ware i can locait
    > a poor hilbillee woomin with 10 intch
    > nipils hoo can play 3 intramints and
    > can help me with my win98 prawblims e
    > male ansurs
    > only thank in advanse


    http://www.hillaryclinton.com/
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 3, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Re: You are a crazy SOB!

    You lunatic, what time is it back there on the West coast where you should
    have been asleep by now?

    You need to stop eating that damn trail mix, with pine cones and dear milk
    that has Lyme disease ticks in it in the state of Washington, because it's
    got your ass fucked-up, you crazy SOB.
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #3
  4. Meester Arnold cud hep yewe wit dat.

    "gangle7" <> wrote
    news::

    > duz aniwun noe ware i can locait
    > a poor hilbillee woomin with 10 intch
    > nipils hoo can play 3 intramints and
    > can help me with my win98 prawblims e
    > male ansurs
    > only thank in advanse


    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.cangogh.net/pix.html
    www.givemeals.com www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com
    "This (TINT) is whatever I want it to be you bigfooted
    belligerent bowlegged babblative babuina."~Zigi~
    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 3, 2007
    #4
  5. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
    news:Xns998169564EDroseeneener@216.196.97.140...
    > Meester Arnold cud hep yewe wit dat.
    >


    What the **** are you going to do now Rosee, aka the Martha Stewart of
    computer maintenance, you silly over the hill old ass hag, start chasing me
    around the NG?

    You lunatic, no wonder someone cleaned your ass out on identify theft, as
    you chased with your nose wide opened I suspect.

    My God, damn a face lift, you need a whole body lift, suck and tuck, and you
    can't get one now, as someone stole your identity and cleaned you out.

    Yeah Rosee, you're going to have to play aka the Martha Stewart of computer
    maintenance to make ends meet, and Vista is the key to your salvation on the
    M$ gravy train, or maybe, that should gravity correction train.

    As long as you get your stuff lifted off of the ground, things will be
    alright for you, a use to be *honey*, and then you can go into therapy to
    get your mind right. :)
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #5
  6. Mr. Arnold wrote:
    >
    > "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
    > news:Xns998169564EDroseeneener@216.196.97.140...
    >> Meester Arnold cud hep yewe wit dat.
    >>

    >
    > What the **** are you going to do now Rosee, aka the Martha Stewart of
    > computer maintenance, you silly over the hill old ass hag, start chasing
    > me around the NG?
    >
    > You lunatic, no wonder someone cleaned your ass out on identify theft,
    > as you chased with your nose wide opened I suspect.
    >
    > My God, damn a face lift, you need a whole body lift, suck and tuck, and
    > you can't get one now, as someone stole your identity and cleaned you out.
    >
    > Yeah Rosee, you're going to have to play aka the Martha Stewart of
    > computer maintenance to make ends meet, and Vista is the key to your
    > salvation on the M$ gravy train, or maybe, that should gravity
    > correction train.
    >
    > As long as you get your stuff lifted off of the ground, things will be
    > alright for you, a use to be *honey*, and then you can go into therapy
    > to get your mind right. :)


    Did you ever listen to the song, Helter Skelter? I think they were
    talking to you.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 3, 2007
    #6
  7. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    **** you Lone Ranger Roger Dodger, I didn't bother to read it. You are now
    on my shit list to be ignored. You need to go complain to your wife about
    your issues of being out here on the damn Internet too much. :)
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #7
  8. @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 3, 2007
    #8
  9. gangle7

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Rôgêr.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Did you ever listen to the song, Helter Skelter? I think they were
    > talking to you.


    There's certainly something very wrong. He was speaking with Rosee quite
    amiably earlier. There are two distinct personalities posting. Whether
    they're from the same brain (sic) is a topic for continued discussion ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811
    Skittles Team: http://www.ddskittles.co.uk
    Ponder, Aug 3, 2007
    #9
  10. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Sorry, I don't hold conversations aka(s).
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #10
  11. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Maybe, you can get your b*tch Roger, aka the Lone Ranger Roger Dodger, to do
    your bidding for you.
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #11
  12. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Let's see if Roger will act like a b*tch with you and start going into
    conversation.
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #12
  13. It was on, or about, Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:18:07 +0000, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Ponder wrote:

    > Hiya Rôgêr.
    >
    > In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    >> Did you ever listen to the song, Helter Skelter? I think they were
    >> talking to you.

    >
    > There's certainly something very wrong. He was speaking with Rosee
    > quite amiably earlier. There are two distinct personalities posting.
    > Whether they're from the same brain (sic) is a topic for continued
    > discussion ;)


    Purely & simply "Mr Arnold" is a troll. It seems Rosee disagreed about
    something, & he reverted back to his trollish ways. It could be that he's
    a "psycho troll" whose deception involves deceiving themselves as well as
    others. Or/& he could, in fact, be bipolar.

    It appears that he could be in quite a few killfiles to, thus every so
    often he nymshifts in an attempt in trying to get around them.

    --
    The universe exploded out of nothingness 14 billion years ago.
    14 billion years later, & some of us have 100 trillion
    interconnected cells, & a self-aware consciousness.
    Others post through GoogleGroups, & insist on installing Vista.
    William Poaster, Aug 3, 2007
    #13
  14. "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote news:13b6oshr0h93156
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > Sorry, I don't hold conversations aka(s).


    Then why did you ever start & continue, as you've made it a point
    to continue holding the conversation?

    Oh, I know. You are stressing your brain readin' & writin' for
    comprehension...

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.cangogh.net/pix.html
    www.givemeals.com www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com
    "This (TINT) is whatever I want it to be you bigfooted
    belligerent bowlegged babblative babuina."~Zigi~
    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 3, 2007
    #14
  15. gangle7

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Mr. Bates.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Let's see if Roger will act like a b*tch with you and start going into
    > conversation.


    Things not going quite your way again, are they? ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811
    Skittles Team: http://www.ddskittles.co.uk
    Ponder, Aug 3, 2007
    #15
  16. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    LOL, the old hag has her nose wide open, dumps her whole damn life out here
    on the Internet and wonders about identify theft. :)
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #16
  17. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    LOL <plank> can stop chasing me damn home user ho? :)
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #17
  18. gangle7

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Aug 3, 2007
    #18
  19. gangle7

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Chase Ponder let it all hang out. I got your back baby. None of your s*it is
    being read, but I got your back anyway. :)
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007
    #19
  20. "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote
    news::

    > LOL, the old hag has her nose wide open, dumps her whole damn life out
    > here on the Internet and wonders about identify theft. :)


    Damn, I was hoping you could help me with my sad, boring life....and you
    can't?

    Oh bother, since you insist, I'll just throw you in the bin with all of
    the others....don't break a nail on the way down....;o)

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.cangogh.net/pix.html
    www.givemeals.com www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com
    "This (TINT) is whatever I want it to be you bigfooted
    belligerent bowlegged babblative babuina."~Zigi~
    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 3, 2007
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. jacqueline

    help help help

    jacqueline, Jun 29, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    841
    Slumpy
    Jun 30, 2003
  2. Cam

    HELP HELP HELP

    Cam, Aug 7, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    417
    Brian H¹©
    Aug 7, 2003
  3. Tony Bowring
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    518
    Patrick
    Nov 10, 2003
  4. Tony Bowring
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    419
    Tony Bowring
    Nov 10, 2003
  5. The Martian

    Help Help Help Pentax S5i Help needed (Please)

    The Martian, Jun 4, 2008, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    1,488
    ASAAR
    Jun 20, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page